AUTHORS NOTE

Hello there you amazing people.

It's me! MissKatniss just taking a small break from updating.

So far in Star Crossed Lovers, we have just read that Mags takes one for the team.

I wanted to take the time now just to say how happy I am to have my amazing support on this book and the one previous Clove And Cato.

Unlike Clove And Cato with only 24 book parts I'm certain this will be near enough 30. And I think that the only thing keeping me writing is all the reads, votes and comments I have been getting.

I am assuming some of you are surprised that Prim killed Gloss, but she truly did.

I just wanted to ask you all amazing people something if you don't mind.

Should I switch the P.O.V around now? And tell me who ?

Because I'm either still sticking with Clove or changing it to Geoff or Prim. But you guys would make my decision soooooooooo soooooooooo much easier by commenting below on who I should choose.

I just want to give a few quick thanks out

(We are more than half way in so far and I am soo thrilled)

Thanks to all you guys and wattpad for helping me publish my works. And now to explain what you all just have read in the last 19 chapters.

IN a nut-shell:

Clove and Cato both back into the arena because Snow made a new change for the third Quarter Quell.

Ms Pipe wants Clove to win, and forger about Cato her own son.

Poppy has a boyfriend who...oops thats revealed in next chappie!!!! Hee hee:)

Geoff was asked to become one of the game-makers, much to Clove's disgust, (she now HATES him).

ARENA:

In the bloodbath only 6-7 died-including Gloss after Prim repeatidly stabbed him with Clove's knives- and Mags just sacrificed herself for the others to escape the gas.

NEXT CHAPTER:

I am looking forward to the next chapter because it's actually REALLY long and took me a long time to complete. (Still am) I will be publishing it in......Two days (Wednesday) and my next update then Friday.

Okay keep them votes and commenta coming in and I warn you next CHAPTER IS PURE GOLD!! YOU WILL

(well I hope)

Okay let you get on,

P.S this author's note was basically just a part where I said a few words and gave you the storyline so far.

More SCL coming soon!

Loads of Love xx

MissKatniss =D

Till Friday now....it's saved on word. Maybe tonight!!