7 weeks..

So it's been 7 weeks... Jiyong is still on coma.. I haven't left my room for a week. Today I've decided to gather up my courage and go check on him..

"Eom,I'm gonna go and check on Jiyong" I said while I go check the fridge. She looked astonished because I've never left my room for a week. Luhan tried to persuade me but I just won't. I'm still depressed why I can't forgive him the day he said sorry. I should have. I knew I hurted Luhan this way but I just.. Still stuck with Jiyong.

"Okay, be safe" my mom hugged me. I knew she's concerned about me because I've lost few more pounds. I looked like a dead fish.. So I covered it up with makeups. I checked my phone and called Luhan.

"Yeobo.. I'm gonna go to hospital and check Jiyong. I'm sorry if I've been distant with you. I'll make it up" I whispered.

"Jagi,it's okay,go and visit him. I'll be waiting for you to come back to me" I choked. I knew he's hurt. Because of me, I knew. He's in love with me while day by day I'm getting distant with him. Maybe because I'm still sad because my best friend is in coma. Or maybe because I just can't forget Jiyong.. I went to the hospital and went to check on Jiyong. I looked at him sleeping so peacefully but his skin is getting paler and paler. I cried,because I wasn't able to say how I feel to him truthfully. I hold his hands and cried.

"Please wake up. I need you. It's been 7 weeks... you've passed out. I'm still holding on to my sanity. I think.. I still like you. Everything has changed. Taeyeon apologized to me.. Do you know that Bom worried about you too? Taeyeon,She's happy. She had moved to Australia. I'm still here for you.. Please wake up" I lean towards his face and kissed his cheeks. Then his fingers twitched. I yell asking the doctor to come. After few minutes, the doctor came and checked on him. Suddenly, Jiyong's eyes opened.

"W-water" he pleaded. I immediately gave him a cup of water.

"How long was I out?" He looked at me while I hugged him tightly.

"7 weeks... You left me. Do you know? You almost took away my sanity. I miss you" I cried. He smiled and kissed me. I know this is a sin,because I'm still with Luhan.. But I kissed him back hard.

"I'm so sorry.. I saw shops and I thought about your birthday.. But I didn't watch the road carefully. Don't worry,I'm here now" he hugged me. I was astonished, I didn't knew he would remembered my birthday. Then,reality hit me like a truck. I still love Jiyong. I've lost my feelings for Luhan.. I wasn't in love with Luhan, I am in love with Jiyong. But I used Luhan to forget him. I'm such a terrible person!

"Jiyong,I'm sorry. I should go" I pushed him and ran away. I heard him shouting my name but I don't care. I need to leave. And fast! I ran to female bathroom and dialed Luhan.

"Lu,I'm sorry. I'm very sorry" I cried.

"What happened?" He asked. Should I tell him?

"I-I.. Jiyong is awake.. And I kissed him. I'm sorry." I cried. He didn't respond. I knew he's sad,I'm such a terrible person! Minutes past, neither of us talked.

"..________, I knew. You are still in love with him. I'm happy that he's awaken. Let's broke up. I always knew, we weren't meant to be. Thank for everything tho. You've made me like a happy person. I'm made you're able to like me although in a short time. I hope he'll love you like I do. Please be happy with him. I should go" It broke my heart to hear what he said.

"Lu, I do really like you. I felt magical with you. Mianhae yeobo.. Mianhae.. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you. I'm sorry I wasn't perfect for you. And .. I'm sorry I could be the one for you. Promise me you'll be happy" I said.

"I will. For the last time.. Saranghae,jagiya" he closed the call. I fell on knees and cried. I'm such a hopeless person. And then I realized, I just left Jiyong on his room. I went back and saw him gone ballistic. He's crying and screaming my name. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Yah! Where did you go? I was worried. I'm sorry, do you hate me? I promise I won't kiss you. Just please, please don't leave me.." He whispered on my ears. I just nodded and cried. I'm in love with Jiyong..

"Jiyong.."

"Ne?"

"Saranghaeyo." I kissed him. He kissed me back and both of us knew,we're meant to be together.

6 years later..

"Yah! Where's my cookies?" I pointed at Jiyong. He just grinned and ran away. Everything have changed. Luhan is back with Taeyeon. Turned out,Taeyeon never cheated on him. Her dad tried to force her to marry someone else when both of them are dating. She told everything to Luhan and Luban forgave her. And now,both of them are in Australia together. Bom is happy as well. Next year,she's getting married with her love one. I'm so happy for her. Taehyung found a girl that he met on a street during Jiyong's accident and date her. Well, Luhan's friends are also happy. Those guys went overseas and traveled the world with their girlfriends.

"Jagi,what are you thinking?" He kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. Thinking how childish we were when we're young.

"Aniya, gwaenchana." I laughed. He looked at me like I'm crazy. Then he smirked. I knew what's on his mind.

"Yah! I'm not thinking pervert stuff okay" he just laughed and hugged me.

"Oh really? Look at me. So sexy even every noona looked at me think I'm a sexy god" he smirked and I blushed. I hit his chest and hugged him.

"Fine,be with them" I left and went upstairs. Both of us live together in Seoul.

"Jagiiiii" he ran up and kissed me. I pouted and shrugged him off.

"Don't be mad.. Jeballl" he used his puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Fineeeee" Suddenly, he's on his knees. I looked at him shocked and he tooked out a small red box. Wait, is he proposing?

"_______,I love you so much and I want to be with you every single day. I love you till the moon and back. I promise you that I'll take care of you,I'll make you happy every single time,I won't make you cry. I love you so much I rather give up everything to be with you forever. Would you marry me? Please?" I was shocked at first!

"Yes! I'll marry you. I love you too" I cried and hugged him. He slipped the ring into my finger and I looked at it. It looked pretty.

"From this day on,you're my wife. My oxygen,my everything"

The end! Wohooooooooooooo... Doneee! Doneeeeee!!!! Finished this fanfic! Kamsahamnida everyone :D mianhae for some typo words. Sorry to make it rush too.. I'm gonna update a new story. About Sehun and Jessica. I'll be posting the teaser here :D