you're back!

Your POV

"Yayayaya!!!!! Come back here! Yah!" I shouted at Jiyong. Weird huh? Well..

**flashback**

You just came back from Luhan's house.. You looked at your phone when it vibrated. It's from Jiyoung. You hesitated to texted back but you feel bad for ignoring him. So you texted him.

________: what is it?

Jiyong : I want to say. I'm sorry. Please,I can't stand it.. I'm such a jerk for hurting you.

________: OK.

Jiyong : jinjja???!! Really?

________ : yes. I've forgiven you. But please don't ever do it again. I'm hurt because of you..

Jiyong : madam ______. I promise you that I won't hurt you anymore.. Uhm, please wake me up tomorrow ~

________ : nope. Hihihi~

Jiyong : yah... Ever since you ignored me,I'm always late for school.. Pretty pleasee~~~~

________ : okay okay. See you tomorrow.

**end of flashback**

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong. I swear that once I catch you,your so dead!" You screamed again. Soon, Jiyoung stopped running. You walked to catch him up but Jiyong started to run again while screaming.

"The one who arrive the gate is the winner!! And loser must buy me food !" He shouted. He knew that you hate losing and being a loser. But he was wrong to make that bet. You've won several medals which he didn't notice about it. You smirked as you ran as fast as you can to the gate. He was so shocked as you smirked when you surpassed him.

"Yah. Since when?! How the?! What just happened?" He panicked.

"Well. Shit just happen to you because you're gonna buy me lots of _____( the name of your favourite food ) You didn't know? I'm an athlete in sports. Too bad huh?" You smiled while fixing your uniform.

"Uhh... It's not fair.." He pouted.

"Nope. Not gonna work on me,lady killer." You laughed. Suddenly, Luhan grabbed you from behind sneakily.

"Yah!!!!!!!" You screamed.

"Ouch,Jagiya,why are you so active in the morning? you run so fast that your underwear is showing you know?" Luhan smirked.

"Y-yah. Byuntae~ I'm wearing shorts btw. Trying to fool me huh? Not happening" You smirked back and hit his cheat softly. Suddenly Jiyoung interrupted.

"Ugh, hey. I'm going to my class. Bye ______ and bye Luhan." He smiled and went inside.

Jiyong POV

_______ .. Now that i know how you feel,it hurts to see you hugging and smiling so sweetly to someone but not me. Your dimples,the way you pout, your laugh and your smile... That was once mine.. Is no longer for me. I'm such a fool..

I walked in my classroom and suddenly Taeyeon came running and smiling.

"Oppaa~" Taeyeon said with an annoying tone which irritated me.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Don't. Don't you dare to get mad at me. You're the one who once begged at me to love you." She screamed.

"Yeah. Once,when I was too dumb to realise what I got. Now,please step out of my way. Go back to your class." I ignored her aegyo and walked to my seat.

"Woah.. Drama in the morning is the best as always." TOP joked.

"Yah. Don't make fun of me"

>>>fast forward>>>

Luhan POV

"Hey I'm bored." Donghae asked.

"Me too." Xiumin interrupted.

"Let's go find ______~" Lay smiled.

"Yeah. Let's eat together on the rooftop" I asked eagerly.

"Sure~" Tao jumped.

We went to ______'s class. We're about to enter but _______ is talking and smiling. Not to Bom but someone. Someone that I used to know. Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, welcome back Taehyung" I smiled.

"Oh,hey!"

"Huh? You know each other?" ______ asked.

"Y-Yeah.." I hugged him. I turned to Taehyung again.

"Annyeong. Let me introduce you to my friends. My right is Tao." I pulled Tao.

"Hi."

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

"I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you bro."

"Yeah~"