dead or alive?

Your POV

I went to my school early today. I texted Taehyung that I've talked to his teacher about excusing him for few days. He said he's going with Jiyong as well. Oh, that's why he suddenly back out from hanging out.

" princess " I tilted my head to the left and saw Luhan.

"Yah! Don't call me that. I'm not a princess" I scolded him. He laughed at me while I glare playfully.

Weird. Why do I feel restless? Aish,what's wrong with me? I slapped myself slightly as Luhan looked at me weirdly.

"Lu,something is wrong. I can feel it. I felt cold suddenly. Do you think someone's in danger? I'm scared jagii.." I pouted as Luhan hugged me and stroke my head slowly.

"Don't be afraid. Maybe you're just hallucinating. I'm here ne? Don't be afraid.. "

"_________!"

"Yes?" As I looked who called me. Bomi!

"Bommmiiiii!" I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Forgetting about my uneasy feeling. Hugging her clearly took away my worried thought.

"_______ you okay? You seemed scared cause you're hugging me extra tight" she chuckled.

"Ne.. I felt something. A cold. Like someone is in danger. I don't know how to describe it.." I looked at Luhan as his eyes when to bulged when he looked at his phone.

"Lu,what happened? You seemed shocked" as he was about to answer me. My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"It's me Taehyung! Jiyong is in a hospital right now. He got into an accident earli-" that's when my phone dropped. This explained why I got uneasiness. Jiyong got into an accident. What happened? Did he make it? How's he? My head is so full of thoughts about Jiyong.

"Luhan. What happened? Tell me this isn't true.." As I shakily hold his arm. He looked at me with pain across his face. And he said it.

"Jiyong got into an accident."

I cried. I cried as I screamed for god not to take his life. As I haven't said to him that I genuinely accepted his apologies. My best friend. My brother. My one and only who I used to be with together. Luhan hugged me tightly as Bom hugged me too. The three of us were crying. The pain that I felt were shared to them. As they understood how I felt.

I called Jiyoung's parents.

"Excuse me,it's me. ________.."

"Ah! _______. What happened?" As his mom asked with a worried tone. I hate to said it to her. But I had to.

"Jiyoung... Got into an accident" I heard a sniff. Then she cried loudly. I know that pain.

"Tell m-me.. It's n-not t-t-tru-e right?" She shakily asked me.

"Mianhae.. It is.. He's in a hospital now.." She cried over the phone and she told her husband. As I heard it,he shout to get a plane right now. Then I ended the conversation.

"Lu,I don't think I want to continue today's lesson. I want to go back.."

"S-sure. Me too." We excuse ourselves from Bom as she needed to continue today's lesson because she got a test for today. She hugged me for one last time and we left.

Today is the worst day. I thought.

Taehyung POV

"Hyung?" I asked him when he didn't replied to me.

"Hyung you the-" as I was about to ask him again. I heard a loud crash.

Shit!

"Hyunggggg!!!" I shouted thru my phone. Then our called got ended. I panicked and drove to the street where he wanted to go. I saw lots of people panicking and screaming and circling. I went out of my car and went to approach what had happened. I said to myself that hyung is fine. He's just busy. He's alright but deep down as I saw that Lamborghini car flipped. I knew. That's Jiyong... I saw him lying outside body covered with his blood. I looked across him And saw a driver luckily survived with few wounds only.