can we? 6

"So.. Today I'm either gonna reveal it or fake it all.. Can I trust him? Will he bertray me and tell Jiyong about it?" You mumbled quietly.

*tingtong*

"Jagiyaaaaa, I'm here to pick you up. Your MANLY BOYFRIEND is hereee~"

You laughed when you heard him emphasised the word MANLY. But you when your about to left your room you heard your mom talking to Luhan.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo *bow 90° degree* you must be _____'s mom? Luhan asked.

" ah.. ne Annyeong. Who are you?"

"Ah, eomonim Luhan-imnida,_____boyfriend" Luhan blushes.

"_______! Your manly boyfriend is waiting for you!" Your mom joked.

"Waitt. Since when I have a MANLY BOYFRIEND?" you said with sarcastic tone.

"Yah.. I'm hurt"

"My MANLY BOYFRIEND is hurt?ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Jagiya, kaja! Annyeong eomonim~" while dragging you.

"Bye mom~" you laughs.

"REMEMBER TO BRING BACK MY GIRL IN ONE PIECE OR GONNA BE SORRY" your dad said.

"Okay~" Luhan said with cute smile.

*inside Luhan's car*

"Where will my MANLY BOYFRIEND take me to?" You joke.

"Ya! Stop being so SARCASTIC! You know that I'm always MANLY" Luhan pouted.

"Prove it then"

He immediately kisses your cheek and gave you a bouquet of flowers.

"Jagiya, your so pretty today" Luhan blushed.

"Eh~gomawo"

"Let's go to my favourite bubble tea shop then!"

after arriving to his favorite bubble tea shop,we ordered 2 Taro flavoured milk tea. As soon as we sat down. He started to ask about your scars.

"Jagiya. Can I ask you again about your wrist?"

"Okay. Today I'll tell you everything okay?"

"Okay."

"I've used to cut myself during secondary school.. First,because I'm always bullied by boys. Second, I'm stressed about my education. That's why Jiyong personally protected me against the naughty boys. He also teach me all the subject. That is why I liked him. Now,I'm cutting it..because I'm hurt. He didn't notice my feeling. And now he told me that he's in love with a girl.. I need to let him go,that's why I asked you to be my fake boyfriend for him to stop worrying about me. But thanks to you,I think I will stop cutting my wrist"

"Okay, now that I knew what happened. I'm gonna cheer you up!!"

He pulled your hand and took you to a place. Amusement park. You've always dreamed about going to amusement park. So you kissed his cheek and thank him. Once you looked at his face, he turned into a tomato. You felt so blessed to be his fake girlfriend. After playing,Luhan took you to a cafe to rest.

"Yeobo.... Saranghae" you whispered.

"Jagiya~ I-"

"Ehhh!! You guys~ what are you doing here? Dating huh? Wow~" Taeyeon interrupted you and Luhan.

"Bwo? What are you doing here? Spying at my PRETTY GIRL right?" Luhan spat.

"Ani,I'm here with Jiyong~" Taeyeon fake her smile.

"Ah, hi Luhan and ______. So.. You guys came here too huh? Such a small world." Jiyong walk toward you and Luhan.