back 15

"Oppa. How's Jimin and the others?" I asked.

"Jimin is clinging to Jungkook (I'm shipping them~XD go jimin,go jimin), Rapmonster,as usual,break stuff. Suga,getting lazier,Jin,getting cuter,J-hope,he's busy with his girlfriend."

"Omo,J-hope? Girlfriend? Wow!! How about you oppa?" I smirked.

"Nope. I'm not getting one. I'm in love with ARMY(fans) anyway ;)"

"Oppa. You're so-" suddenly someone disturbed me.

"Hey,________."

"Aish,oppa. Don't cut me while I'm talking. Shesh. What's wrong with everyone. Anyway,Oppa. He's Taehyung. Remember him?"

"Ah,Taehyung!it's been a while huh? We haven't met for a quite a long time. Still recognize me?" Jiyong pulled him and gave him a manly hug.

"Of course. How are you? You changed a lot." He laughed. I stood there and smiled.

"Oppa. I'm going to back to Luhan now. You two didn't mind at all right?" I asked.

"W-wa" Jiyong tried to speak but Taehyung cutted him.

"Sure. See you later" I glanced at Jiyong because he tried to say something but he shook it off and walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows because I'm confused but I went back.

Jiyong POV

"Don't cut me off. I'm trying to talk to _______" okay?

"Mianhae hyung."

" anway.Taehyung. I met a girl here. Her name is Taeyeon. She's my noona. I used to like her but.. I ditched her because I knew that I'm in love with _______. But,before that.. I treated ________ badly.. So,I'm having a hard time to gain her trust. If you're in love with someone. Don't do the same mistake as I did okay?"

"o-okay..I see. You two seems so awkward together. Did you know? ________,is dating Luhan?"

"Yeah. I know.."

"I'm glad that you went to this school. Are you hungry? Let's go to the cafeteria. You're so popular here." I smirked as I saw some female students tried to approached both of them.

"A-annyeonghaseyo.. O-oppa. Please receive this. I-i.. Bake this cookies by myself." She blushed. Taehyung looked at me and I knew.

"Thank you" he gave away his killer smile and the girl blushed hard. I laughed and Taehyung smirked.

"Stay humble dude."

"I'll try" Taehyung joked.

_________'s POV

"Oppa!" I smiled when I saw Luhan and his friends.

"Aish,don't you ever leave me okay?" Luhan pouted. I felt my cheeks getting warmer.. Soon his friends started to mock us for being cheesy. I laughed and I felt luhan leaned on my shoulder. I messed his hair and walked away. I knew that he'll chase me.

"Yah! Didn't I say that you're not allowed to leave me?"

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I say I'll agree?" I smirked as his soon as his mouth opened wide astonished by my words.

"Y-yah!!" He wrapped his arms at my waist and kiised me cheek. I'm left dumfounded. He whispered in my left ear..

"You're mine."

My expression = O.O
His expression = :)

Soon,my senses slapped me hard in my face. I blushed. Everyone around us.. Nevermind. It goes from ( -__- ) to ( •O• )
His friends laughed at our childishness and soon a teacher walked toward us.

"No PDA allowed here. And because of that,you're grounded. Both of you."

"Mianhae.." We both nodded. Then the teacher turned around and walked toward Luhan's friends. I smirked at them because I know what will the teacher do.

"No screaming at the hall. Detention. Understand?"

"Yes" they gritted their teeth. I snickered at them and they glared at me. The teacher left and we immediately went into a class and laughed.

"Thanks to you guys. We received detention." They pouted at me.

"Wae? You guys laughed. I didn't asked you to do that." I put on my innocent face.

"Never mind. If ________ n I going down,you're going down with us too" Luhan smiled at them and punched their arms.

"Fine.. See you guys later. We're going back to class now."

"Okay~"

"Jagii.. Can I go back.. wi-" I cutted him and smiled.

"Sure. I'll go find bommie first ~ see you later" I hugged him and walked away.

I'm back!!!! I'll update soon! I try my best! Mianhae. I love you all! Sorry for my broken English. Please continue and support me. Hwaiting!