being with you 9.

Bom POV

Wow. Look at ______'s face. Puffy red eyes,broken smile,wounded heart.. I wonder who did this to her,I swear I'll find that person soon.

"Unnie~!" I called.

"Ah- Bommie. How are you? Sorry I didn't able to reply your text yesterday, my battery phone died."

"It's okay~ unnie,, can I ask you something?"

"I heard that Luhan and you are dating. Is it true? I haven't even introduced him to you yet,now your DATING~"

"Shush~don't attract unwanted attention. You said Luhan is popular too right?" She whispered.

"Ohyeah~ if your so happy with him,why your eyes ...are swollen?"

"Jinja? My eyes?? Shit. Okay,yesterday I cried.."

"Then,then????"

"J-Jiyoung said that he..."

"Wowo.. He LOVE YOU right??"

"Yeah.. But I'm like Luhan now. So I rejected Jiyoung.."

"Ehm.. Unnie,thank you are for telling me what happened"

"That's not all."

"There's still more!??"

"Taeyeon slapped me twice.."

"Okay. She's dead now~" I smiled with evil grin plastered my face.

"Bom,what are you going to do?"

"Oh. You don't wanna know~"

"Ya,please don't.." She begged.

*ringgggggggggggg*

Good. It's time to go to cafeteria. I'm going to find that BITCH. But first, I need to lie to _____.

"______. The president called me. Can you go to canteen by yourself? Mianhae I'm busy.." I lied.

"Oh,sure. See ya later~"

I ran to Taeyeon class to find her. Soon I saw her flirting with my crush.Byun Baekhyun. She's so... Ugh! I wonder what will Jiyoung do if he saw this. I approached her and cuting off her flirting.

"Taeyeon-sshi. Can I talk to you for a second?" I bowed.

"Sure why not?"

"Hi. I'm Bom. Can I talk to you ?"

"I'm Taeyeon. Sure,spit it out"

"Okay. Yoursuchabitchcan'tyoujustgoanddiealonewillya?!I don't talk to people like you but you're such an arrogant princess. How dare you touch my unnie face. You two faced moron. After you take my boyfriend away, you're still not enough?!" I rapped.

"Bwo?!"

"Don't act. I know your real intention. Too bad,no one wants you anyway. I'm a sweet person but if you dare to talk or touch my friend,______. I swear I'll tear that bitchy face of yours. Bye~ thanks for talking to me." I left.

"Yah!!!!!" She screamed.

"Annyeong Taeyeon-sshi." I spat.

Your POV

Okay.. She left me. Oh right!Luhan will meet me in a secret place. I started to ran and I bumped into someone.

"Owh.. Ugh,I'm sorry-"

"Xiumin"

"I'm sorry oppa,are you looking for someone?"

"Yes. I'm looking for Bom. Do you know where she is?"

"Ah,she left awhile ago. She said she's busy. Would you like me to tell her something?"

"Sure. Tell her that I'm meet her at the back of the school after school ends."

"Okay."

"Thank you-"

"_______~"

I bowed then I start to ran to find Luhan. As I entered, I was fascinated by the arts.

"Wow....daebak" I whispered.

"What? Of these? How about me?" He smirked.

"Yeobo.. I love you too okay,anyway. About yesterday,I'm sorry. Jiyoung is so-"

"Persistent? Yeah.. Hahahaha,but it's okay,he's my friend anyway. I respect him"

"About being your girlfriend.. S-sure.." I gave him a small smile.

Soon I realised he's hugging me tightly and whispered..

"I love you______. I'll make you happy for the rest of your life. I'll pick you up everyday. I'll spoil you. I'll be your perfect man. I'll show my Jagiya to the whole world~"

I chuckled and peck his lips. He's shock at first but soon he peck me back. We giggled and went back. Some of the girls started to murmur saying that they're jealous. Some started to cry. Some even blessed us.

"Jagiya,are you afraid of them? Don't worry. I won't let them touch you cause I'm going to protect you against them."

"I'm alright. I not afraid as long as you're here with me" I smiled.

To be continued ~