together 8

Jiyong POV

I dragged her to a abandoned house where uses to be our secret hideout.

*flashback*

"Oppa,eodiseo?"

"...."

"Ah!!" _______ accidentally tripped cover the carpet.

"Ya! You should look at where your stepping. You scared me you know?? Pabo!"

*cries* "omma! Appaaa!!"

"Shush! Be quiet ______! So you want us to be caught?"

"N-no"

"Then be quiet,I'll treat you a candy later"

*end of flashback*

"Why did you dragged me here? Aren't you suppose to be with Taeyeon-sshi?" She said with sarcastic tone.

"______-ah"

"What? What do you want? I'm very tired you know?"

"W-why are you being together with Luhan? I want to be with yo-"

"Well,he's my BOYFRIEND what!" She cut you off.

Your POV

*flashback*

I start to run and soon I hit into someone shoulder. Great! It's Luhan! The guy who I should be dating right now. Yes!! Thank god Bom showed me his picture.

"Oppa.. Will you help me?" I whispered.

"Okay..?"

"Can you please pretend to be my boyfriend? Please. My childhood friend is gonna drag me away. I know that I'm a stranger,but I need your help. I need to get away from him for now" I begged.

"Oppa.. My name is.."

"_______ right? Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you but would you mind telling me why do you want me to be your fake boyfriend?

"Eh. I'm confused. I'm trying to forget my love for Jiyoung oppa. I'm sorry,but are you okay with that?" You smiles.

"But um.. If you're not okay with it,I'll find someone else"

"I'm fine with it. Maybe you'll be my REAL GIRLFRIEND soon~" he whispered in my ear.

*end of flashback*

Still your POV

"Are you really dating him?" You know what? You've been acting weird ever since that I told you that I'm in love. What happened to you?"

"If you only want to talk about this bullshit, I better get going."

"Hajima! Don't. Don't leave me alone. I-I need you"

"How about Taeyeon?" You hold back your tears.

"I'll break up with her for our friendship."

"Your so stupid!!!" You hit his chest.

"I-i"

"I've fallen for you for a very long time! Yet?!" You cried.

He didn't chased you instead he just stand there as you ran away.

Jiyong POV

".. No.. I did love you.. You just didn't able to hear it. I'm sorry_______."

Argh. I'm so dumb. Now that I've lost my childhood friend,my first love,my everything. What should I do to win her back? I.. Thought that she's not into me. Now, I broke her fragile heart. I'm such a jerk.

Your POV

I ran away from him. After arriving my front gate, I saw a figure who's standing. So I walked.

"H-how can I help yyou? Omo,Taeyeon-sshi. Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed.

But,I felt my right cheek burns. Soon ii realised,she just slapped me!

"Yah! Why did you slap mee!? I lost my temper.

" for stealing my YEOBO"

"Why should I steal him away from you? He's-"

She slapped my cheek again.

"YAH! TAEYEON RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, LET'S BREAK UP!" Jiyoung hold Taeyeon's arm to prevent her from slapping me again.

"L-let go of me!! I'm not breaking up with you!" Taeyeon screamed at Jiyoung's face.

"You're breaking up with me whether you like it or not."

Taeyeon cried and ran away. She cursed me and Jiyoung.

"Yahh, chase her!" I told.

"No"

"What. Why?"

"Cause I've fallen for yo-"

"I'm sorry" I stopped him.

"I'm with Luhan now,I won't break up with him."

To be continued. ~