hey!

Your POV

Why do I feel tension in the air? Weird.

"Hey,oppa. What made you come here? I miss Jimin and the others.." I smirked. Luhan looked at me with his mouth opened.

"Yah... How could you ? Are you dating with Jimin?" He pretended to be hurt and pout. Xiumin,Lay,Tao and Donghae burst into laughs.

"No~ but I'll date him if you want to" I playfully smirked.

"I came back here because of someone.______,I miss you. Jimin and the others are fine. They miss you too btwㅋㅋㅋ~" Taehyung grinned because he knew Luhan is about to go nuts.

"Oi. Don't you dare to date anyone but me. You're mine." He turned serious. I gulped at what Luhan just told me.

"I'm just messing around okay? Don't be like that~"

"Hey. Luhan,don't you know?______ is actually my god sister?"

"What?! Since when?how come I didn't know?" Luhan's eyes is as big as D.O's eyes (O.O)

"Well. Since we're born. Now,______,can you give me a tour?" Taehyung smirked.

"O-o.." I was about to agree but suddenly Luhan cutted me off

"No. I'll be the one. I don't care even if she's your godsister. I don't like her walking around with boys."

"Sheesh. Whatever. But I'll be taking her now. Bye~" Taehyung grabbed my hands and dragged me. I laughed when I turned my back and saw Luhan's expression. He's like °O° and I was like XD and everyone is like XP