my dear you changed me 16

"Bommie!!" I shouted at her as soon as I saw her with.. wink ;) you know.. Her boyfriend.

"Yah~ where did you go? How could you left me behind?"

"Mianhae. I forgot to introduce you to my old friend. Aish. He's not here. I will later. He's hot so don't drool yourself okay?" I playfully joked at her. And I knew her boyfriend would get jealous.

"Oh.. Don't worry. I will drool on him" she winked at me.

"Yah! You're cheating! How could you drool yourself over new boy? You're mine. M-I-N-E" he held his head high and wrapped his arms on bom's waist tightly. She giggled at his foolishness and I smirked on him.

"Wow. You're like Luhan. Possessive too. Are you manly enough to beat my hot friend?" I laughed at him.

"Heck yeah. Here. I'll show you what I've got" he opened up his uniform and showed us his abs and v line. As soon as he start showing off,the teacher that earlier screwed me up came and gave him a lecture and detention. Apparently Bom received too.

"Hey,at least we're going to detention together." I winked at them as they blushed.

"Wait. We?" Bom asked.

"Me,Luhan, and his friends received one because you know.. Trolling on the hall. So.. You're going to hell with us. Congrats! Yay! I'm with my best friend." I snickered. Bom just.. Left dumfounded and I took my cellphone and take a picture of her priceless face. Her boyfriend took a pic too.  We laughed and laughed.

"Yah! Yeobo! How could you do this with her? Delete it now." She shouted.

"Jagiiii.. Don't get mad. I love your face. I'm keeping this as memory of you"

"How could you? I'm here. 3D. You can look at me 24/7. Why do you need to save pictures? Am I not enough for you?"

"Woah.. I need to go. Apparently being alone here you mushy couple would make feel lonely. See you later then I guess. You know. Detention ;)" I winked at them and I went back to my class. Apparently Jiyoung is the one haven't received detention. Sucks.

Jiyong's POV

"Noona.. Didn't I told you before? Please let go of me. I'm done with you." I pushed her slowly.

"Why? Why can't you just love me? I'm perfect. You are too. We're meant to be. Please. I love you." She hugged me from behind. How to get rid of her without being a jerk.. I mentally scold Taehyung laughing at me instead of helping me. What a good friend he is. Notice that sarcasm? Yeah. I'll make sure I'll do the same thing to him.

"Ugh.. Can you let go of my hands? I'm,trying to eat now. And you're not helping me. Trust me. I made a mistake. Please go away. Taehyung,I would shut my mouth if I were you. You're being annoying right now" I scolded him for laughing instead of focusing on his food.

"I'm not you. So no. I won't. Get a grip there ;)" I wanted to punch his face so badly. Before I could scold him once again. He interrupted me.

"Noona,please go. He's trying to eat. Meet him later okay? You're wasting you're time and his too." Yes! Thank god. Finally! [Sorry everyone. I didn't mean to make Taeyeon that bitchy. Mianhae. This is just fiction. Please understand. No hate please. I promise there's a story behind why she did this.]

"Okay.. I'll leave for now. I'll find you later ;* "

"Yeah. Bye." I gave her a poker face. She winked at Taehyung.

"Bro. She just gave me her FAMOUS wink. Hahaha. I can see why you're not liking her. What happened? Did you fall for her during the first time you met her?"

"To tell the truth,she's very sweet the first time I met her. She's adorable, cute and everything. But then,she changed. She started to get so.. Clingy to me. I don't know what triggered her though. " I frowned. Remembering Taeyeon used to be cute. She changed. What happened to her? Now that I remembered..

"Don't space out. Helloo~ earth to Jiyong. You there?"

"H-huh?? Oh. Sorry." I apologized.

"Never mind. You're gonna take me around this school right?"

"Yeah. This is a big school so. I'm gonna excuse my next period teacher for taking you on tour. Wait here. I'll go."

"Don't space out okay? You'll trip yourself and make a fool out of yourself. Don't ruin your image" he sniggered.

"Shut up.I won't take you if you dare to speak again" I hit his back.

>>>>>>>>>Fast forward ≥>>>>>>>>>

_____ kissed Jiyong.. And then they got back and married with  Babies. And bam happy ending. Taeyeon is back with Luhan again. Bam bam! The end. Bye guys!! Thank you.

Joking! XD

This chapter has 2 part.

Please anticipate it. No don't. I'm just joking. I'm a bad writer. Thank you for voting it. Here. A kiss for u! XD