please don't hurt me.. 4

*ring**ring**ring*

"Ughh.. I think I got a flu. Great. Such a good day to start huh?" You said to yourself. You quickly took a bath and wore a sweater to hide your cuts. You took your cutter with you so whether you felt like cutting yourself you have it with you.

"Momm~ I'm hungeyy" I smile at my mom who is still making my breakfast.

"Here you go. Pancakes with maple syrup and butter on top of it"

"Aw mom! I love youuuu" you hug your mom tightly.

After finishing your breakfast,you ran to Jiyong house to wake him up. By the time you've arrive. His mom said that he had left.

"Eh. He didn't go with you?"

"Ani... It's okay. I'll be going now, bye~"

I think he's going to that girl's house to pick her up. Ah.. Such a life. You look back your wrist and you had the urge to cut again. After arriving your class. Bom starts to ran toward you and hug.

"Morning unnie. Hehehe~"

"Morning Bommie~"

"Unnie. Today is so hot. Why are you wearing your sweater?" Bom ask innocently.

(Quick _______ think! You can't let her know that you cut yourself. What excuse should I use? I'm afraid she will notice it)

"Uh.. Aniii.. I got a flu today" you pretended to sneeze.

"Get well soon then!" Bom hug you again.

After the fifth period,you went to clinic to rest. When your asleep..

Jiyong PoV

I heard from her friend that she's unwell. So I decided to check on her. I'm confused why she would wear a sweater during a hot day,so I slowly reach her wrist and suddenly I saw her cuts. Deep cuts. I'm so confused.. She's been weird even since I told her that I fallen in love. What's wrong with me? Why I have the urge to hug her and letting go my chance being with Taeyeon?

*back to your POV*

"Bloody hell.." I cursed. I felt like I'm spinning. I should go back now,Bom might be worried sick about me. Soon, I realised that a hand is holding me. Why is Jiyong beside me??

"J-Jiyong? What are you doing here? Get back to class okay. Don't skip it" I said coldly.

"I'm here for you. What happen to you?" Jiyong ask innocently.

"Nothing. I'm feeling much better now. Please let go of my hand."

(Jiyong quickly revealed my scars and I was beyond shock. How should I say now? Since when he notice my scars? Oh shit. I'm so dead now)

"Uh.. Jiyong don't be panic.. I can explain this.." You said slowly to calm him down.

"Speak."

"Okay. I'm stressed over something,okay? I need to go back now please.. Someone is waiting for me..." I said softly.

"Who are you meeting? Jiyong ask with his anger in his eyes.

" oh fuck it. Stop it will ya? I've a date. Okay? Done? Bye." I walk out of the clinic.

"Ya! Miss_______ you're still weak! Get back here. I swear to god I will drag you even if this is my last thing to do" Jiyong shout.

Oh for god sake!can't he just go away? Find that girl and leave me alone. I'm trying to move on now. Ugh.. I'm feeling nausea all of the sudden. Drag me,like I would care?! I'm sick of his love for me as a childhood friend. I want more than that! Can't he just.. See me?

I saw Bom waiting for me but.. I quickly left her while grabbing my bag.

"_______!" Jiyong said sternly.

"Oppa,I'm sorry but she wants to be alone now" Bom politely bow to Jiyong after knowing my situation.

"Uh.. Sure. Please take good care of her. She's weak. I'm going back to my class now."

I start to run and soon I hit into someone shoulder. Great! It's Luhan! The guy who I should be dating right now. Yes!! Thank god Bom showed me his picture.

"Oppa.. Will you help me?" I whispered.

"Okay..?"

"Can you please pretend to be my boyfriend? Please. My childhood friend is gonna drag me away. I know that I'm a stranger,but I need your help. I need to get away from him for now" I begged.

"Oppa.. My name is.."

"_______ right? Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you but would you mind telling me why do you want me to be your fake boyfriend?"