i just.. 7

(Luhan's clothes during on a date with you)~~~

"Ah.. Yyeah.. Such a small world. Anyway,we're still on a DATE. Bye,see you guys on Monday" you spat.

Jiyoung POV

(Ugh.. Why did Taeyeon interrupted them? This is so stupid. I think.. I'm JEALOUS.. Wait.No.No.No. I like Taeyeon.._____ is just my childhood friend. Argh,I'm so confused. I don't want ______ to date Luhan,but I like Taeyeon. I think I need to stay focused on Taeyeon)

"Uh, Taeyeon-ah, let's not interrupt their date. I'm tired anyway,let's just leave."

"What?? B-but we've just play a few-"

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Ah fine..."

Luhan POV

"About just now... Let's justt-" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Forget it. I love you Jagiya. Thank you for telling the truth. I'm so glad your my fake girlfriend" I hugged her.

"Yeah.. Okay,I'm feeling much better now. Should we continue our rides?" She smiles.

"Next is.. Roller coaster!"

We sited in the front row. She grabbed my left hand and start to shake. I just laugh because of her cuteness. (I want her to me my real girlfriend so badly. Right now,I'm gonna win her heart!) I said to myself.

"Jagiya.. Are you scared?" I asked.

"M-Me? No, I'm not" she lied.

"Hahaha~"

"Ya! Don't laugh!"

"Oops. My princess is not in the mood now~" I joked.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!" She screamed.

"ㅋㅋㅋ"

(She's so cute when trying to act tough. Never knew that I'm so lucky to be by her side. I think,I'm going to ask her to be my real girlfriend)

"Y-Yeobo.." She said.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go back now? I'm tired.. I'm sorry"

"Sure. I'll take you back~"

>>>>>after arriving>>>>>>

"Hey before you went back in your house. I wanted to say something to you"

"Uuh. Sure~"

"________. The truth issss, I'm in love with you even since I saw you.. I know that we're just in a fake relationship.. But I really want to know you much better and can you please be my real girlfriend?" I stare into her eyes.

(Shit! I'm so nervous. She blushed!!I hope I don't look like a dork. She's so pretty,from inside and outside. I'll protect her if anyone tried to hurt her. I'll spoiled her to the max~ please say yes______!!)

"Uh,ehm.. I just.. Really didn't expect for you to say this.. Thank you. But the truth is,ever since I'm with you,my heart have been racing for you.. I think,I'm in love with you too. But I'mm-"

*knock**knock*

"Huh?" You turned your head and saw..

"Yah,done talking to _____ yet? I wanted to talk to her now." Jiyoung said.

"Wait. I'm not going to talk to yo-"

"Gwaenchanayo..I'll meet you up in my secret hiding place (art class) tomorrow ~" you whispered to ______.

"Okay,bye my MANLY BOYFRIEND~"