jealous 10

Luhan POV

"Yeobo,I'm going back now. I'll meet you after the last period ends. Bye~"

"Bye my love~" I cheekily kissed her cheek.

When I returned back to my class. The whole class started to shout.

"Congratulation to our HYUNG!!!" Everyone said in unison.

"Thank you" I blushed.

Soon my friends started to swarmed me.

"Hyung,you're dating huh?" Donghae asked me.

"Yeah,I'm lucky." I replied.

"Hyung, she's your first gi-" Xiumin shouts but I stopped him.

"Hyung, is she pretty?" Lay sat next to me.

"She's as beautiful as a goddess" I smirked.

"I'll chased her~" Tao joked. I immediately smacked his arm.

"Hyunggggg!!! It hurts!"

"Then don't joke." I said sternly.

"Ah. HYUNG IS JEALOUS. Wow, I never knew you're such a possessive,hyung. I'm scared now to meet her." Xiumin smirked at me.

"Good. Don't you dare to touch her~" I laughed.

"Okay hyung.. We promised." They said in unison. I chuckled because I'm just joking yet they.. so dumb. Hahaha, at least I terminated some soon-to-be-rival-in-love. God. Please be quick, I wanted to hug her tightly.

Bom POV

"You're back,Ms.Luhan" I smirked.

"Yah~ anyway, there is a guy called Xiumin looking for you. He ask me to told you that he'll meet you at the back of the school after the school ends."

"X-Xiumin?.." I gasped.

"Yeah,why? Is there something wrong?

"Uhm..nothing!! Right! About Taeyeon, don't worry okay?ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Bom,please tell me you didn't do anything silly.."

"No. I just screamed at her and embarrassed her~" I smiled innocently.

"My god. I can't stop you can I ?"

"Nope. I love you way too much that it hurts me when I saw your puffy eyes. I won't forgive her" you said calmly.

"Okay. I love you too Bom. Please don't do it again okay? I'll be treating you an ice cream tomorrow~"

"Yay~" I squeaked.

Bom POV

Xiumin-ah.. After we argued, you came to find me now? What were you thinking? You cheated on me.. How could you?

"Jagiya?"

"Don't call me Jagiya. What do you want?"

"Sorry.. I cheated on you. I.."

"Hah! After all these months? I'm sick. Please don't make me confused." I shouted at him.

"Please! Hear me! Hajima Jagiya!!! Please don't.. Leave me..." Xiumin begged.

"Hear what! I'm sick of you! Go find your Taeyeon! Oh wait,she cheated on you. How do you feel now? Bye~" I smirked and walked away. I left him alone.

Your POV

Last period ended~ Bom skipped the class. I hoped she's okay. I'm going to meet my MANLY BOYFRIEND. I walked passed by Jiyoung without looking his face. I felt so terrible after yesterday had happened. I wish he could just.. Told me that he love me in the first place. But I like Luhan now.

"_______.." Jiyoung said while holding my left arm.

"What? I'm busy. Let go of me now." I asked.

"Hajima.. Don't leave" he pleaded.

"Well,you had your chance but.. I'm tired of explaining. Bye" I shrugged and left him alone standing there. I walked with my heads down to avoid unwanted attention. Soon I felt someone poking me and laughed.

"Yah...don't" I begged.

"______,I'm hurt if you don't tell me what happened to you" Luhan happy face immediately turned into worried.

"I just met Jiyoung at the hall.. He hold my arm and asked me not to leave him. I.. Walked away." I said while clutching my bag.

"______.." He hugged me tightly.

I cried my eyes out. It was raining,so we shared an umbrella. We didn't talked, not a single word. After I've arrived in front of my house. He pecked me.

"Jagiya, I love you." He whispered.

"Me too. See you tomorrow" you smiled.

Luhan POV

"______... You looked so unsure..Do you love me like I do? I'm sorry.. I'm so selfish,maybe you don't even love me. _____, I wished I could take all your pain away.I really do. Mianhae Jagiya.." I whispered. She turned and touched my cheeks suddenly.

"Yeobo, I really really love you.. Please don't think that I didn't love you. It's okay,I'm feeling much better now because of you. Your not selfish.. It's me who's selfish. I'mm.. Really sorry" she said and kissed me. I smiled and she went back in.