Business Trip

Jiyong POV

"Hyung, I'm outside your house" Taehyung called me. I groaned. What time is it now? Why isn't _____ waking me up? Righhht.. I forgot what had hapow to us. I mentally slapped myself for being so foolish.

"Helllooooo" Taehyung getting impatient.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Morning hyung."

"Morning,what time is it now? Aren't you too early?" I groaned.

"It's 6am,and no. It's not too early. We need to departure at 8.30am. Go and take a shower,I'll ask your maid to pack you stuff" I just nodded and ran up and took a quick shower. I wore a white shirt and black ripped pants with vans shoes. I looked up my phone and texted ________.

Jiyong : hey, sorry for canceling. I'll make it up to you soon.

________ : it's fine. I gotta go to school now. Have fun~

I really do miss her waking me up.. Arguing with me.. And... Kiss my cheeks when I'm sad. I miss everything.. With her.

*knock* *knock*

"Hyung,everything is finished. Wanna go?"

"Yeah,sure. Let's go"

"Here's your breakfast. A cup of black coffee." He passed it to me.

"Thanks" I drank it all and felt refreshed. We went to the airport and sat on the first class.

>>>>>>>>fast forward>>>>>>>>>

I drove my Lamborghini along the streets. Taehyung went to his hotel first as I go on a trip on the city.

*kringggg*

"Hyung"

"Yes?"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm looking for something"

I was too focused on the stuff I saw.
I looked at my side and I saw shops that sells lots of girly stuff. I make a mental note to stop by there and buy some stuff for _______. She loves Teddy bear with ribbon on the neck. I know everything about her. How she hated when someone trying to flirt with her, she loves beef, choco chip, color pink, dogs, roller coaster..

*screeeeeeccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!*

Suddenly. An impact hit me hard.
" hyung!!"

"Hyunggg! You the-"

Little did I know, I got into car crash.. Soon everything turned black as I slowly closed my eyes.. "I will always love you ________."

Omg!!!! GD got hit by something and he passed out!! What will happen to him? Will he survive?

I'm sorry for such a short chapter. Heol. I'm bombarded with tests. I'll go back on hiatus again. I'm sorry.. Comment your thoughts about what will happen to GD^^