Luke held onto Ashton and smiled. It was a relief to hear Ashton tell him that because deep down Luke had always been worried about Ashton actually regretted letting Luke into his life.

"I got you inked onto my fucking skin, angel" Ashton whispered and turned his arm to show Luke the beautifully detailed angel wings glowing on Ashton's forearm.

Luke was quiet as he let his eyes inspect the tattoo. He slowly brought one hand down to Ashton's arm and ran his fingertips over it gently.

"If I told you something now, would you promise me not to get mad?" Luke spoke softly, making Ashton frown.

"What have you done?" Ashton asked, his voice stern and slightly worried as he held Luke close.

"Nothing, I just- I want to tell you something but I don't want you to get mad at me"

"I can't promise I won't get mad if I don't even know what you're gonna tell me" Ashton spoke, his face blank as he had all kind of scenarios playing in his mind, all about what Luke was going to tell him.

"Okay," Luke whispered and looked at the tattoo on Ashton's skin as he bit his lip. Ashton tightened his grip on Luke's hip.

"Okay, don't be mad at me now" Luke spoke again and licked his lips before looking into Ashton's eyes.

"Luke" Ashton spoke sternly and Luke nodded his head.

"I think-" Luke spoke before taking a small breath and tugged slightly at Ashton's hair in nervousness, "I think I may have fallen in love with you"

Everything grew quiet as those soft words left Luke's pretty pink lips. Ashton's hold on the younger boy tightened as they both looked at each other. Luke's blue eyes were nervous as they looked into Ashton's unreadable ones.

"You're mad" Luke breathed out and his shoulders slumped as he watched Ashton's clenched jaw.

"No" Ashton spoke and shook his head slowly.

"You look mad" Luke whispered while starting to twirl his fingers in Ashton's hair again.

"I'm not," Ashton said and curled his arms around Luke waist the bring the young boy as close as possible as he looked up at him, "Why would I be mad because of that?"

"I don't know," Luke mumbled as he shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't think you'd be happy that I've fallen for you, I mean, that I've grown attached to you"

Ashton stood up from the bed and picked Luke up in the same movement. Luke quickly wrapped his legs around Ashton's waist and tightened his grip around Ashton's neck as the older boy turned around to place Luke down on the bed and crawled on top.

"I'm not mad," Ashton whispered as he hovered over Luke, his hazel-green eyes looking into Luke's softly while repeating, "I'm not mad"

"Then what are you?" Luke asked quietly and his blue eyes were gleaming in the slight dark of Ashton's bedroom.

Ashton didn't answer the blonde's question before he placed his lips on Luke's lips, kissing him deeply while his heart was beating hard. As he pulled away, Luke opened his eyes again and brought his small hands to Ashton's face, holding it still.