PROLOGUE

Your fate is based on how you handle it,
Your fate always follows your path on every step and every breath you take in.

Every day you live, your fate becomes a story, a story that no one is sure what will it be or what should it be.

And fate is never complete without the consequences and trials.

____________________________

I open my eyes, as the bright sunlight poured through the window. Creating bright colors as it hit a crystal pyramid by the table.

I watch as the colors spread across the room like a rainbow after the rain.

Wondering that if that kind of reaction was some sort of magic.

"Astrid, its time." A voice from the door said. I stand up, turning around to face who was talking.

"Are you ready?" Asked the old lady who happens to be the good woman who helps me and my brother when we are in need.

"Yes Mrs. Garcia." I nodded and followed her out of the house.

Riding her car, heading to the cemetery, the guests waiting for me to arrive and start the burial of my brother.

I look at the face of my brother, the face of a good person whom I really adorned and idolised.

"Your so unfair." I muttered as a tear escaped my eye, feeling the betrayal that I felt.

~Flashback~

"Ashton!" I screamed, watching the fight between my older brother and an unknown guy who wore a cloak with a black light glowing around his fist.

I watch, as the mysterious person summoned a black bladed knife in his hands and...

"NO!" I screamed in horror, as he dig the blade on my brother's flesh.

A tear just escaped my eye, as blood scattered around the smooth wooden floor, the mysterious man look at me and disappeared.

"I'll be back for you princess.." A voice echoed as the rain started pouring outside.

~End~

I clenched my fists, as the memory rewind in my mind, feeling the pain in my heart as another person I loved had died again.

As the casket of my brother was slowly lowered down for burial.

The rain was pouring very hard, as by tears fell like a waterfall. In pain that I cannot even bare anymore, I ran out in the pouring, not even caring if I got wet.

All I want to do is run and leave, cause I cannot live in this nightmare all alone. Alone in the dark.

Under a tree I sat down, hugging my knees as I cried in between my arms, letting go of the pain I'm feeling.

Why? Why does life have to end?

Is this what fate wanted?

__________________________

Whoo! That was a very sad prologue wasn't it?

To my readers of Dragon Riders, I'm so sorry, because I have to delete for a dare :( and I have to replace that story with this one, so yeah, sorry guys.

But I'll make sure this story is going to be great, I hope. So yeah, thanks a lot my beloved readers!

Don't forget to:

♚Vote
♚Comment
♚Share