Chapter twenty three- the end

"I just can't do it harry" I said as I paced around my room, walking back and forth  trying to convince myself that I had just done the right thing.

"I get it Alyssa" Harry interrupted. "Your scared, scared that he doesn't trust you, scared that your not good enough, scared he will run off to someone else just like he did with Brittany"

I swallowed, realising that's exactly why I walked out.

I was scared.

"Harry I just... i don't think I can do it"

"Alyssa do you love him" Harry asked quietly.

I was silent, harry watched me as I looked straight at him as I thought about everything that had happened and my feelings for Niall.

"Yes"

I stood up from my bed. Oh my god, I love Niall. The Niall Horan.

"Harry what do I do? I ruined it"

"Alyssa since when has all these interruptions stopped you, just make sure this time there isn't one"

"Harold?"

"O oh." Harry said "what do you want?"

"Why Do you think I want something?"

"Because you only call me Harold when you want something. What is it?"

I looked down at the floor, made the best puppy dog eyes as I could and looked directly at Harry.

"Could I pretty, pretty please borrow your car?"

Harry's eyebrow turned up "you want to Borrow my baby?"

"Pleassssssee"

Harry chucked me his keys "don't you dare ruin it" he said as I walked out of the room.

"Don't worry you have two more" I said looking back at Harry, his face turning to an expression of worry as I smirked at him.

I ran out the driveway, opened the door to Harry's black car.

Great, now the task of getting in.

Why do I have to be so short?

I tried lifting myself up into the High seats of Harry's car.

damn my body and the lack of upper Body strength.

I felt the hands of Harry under my arms and hoisting me up into the driver seat. Harry quickly jumping into the passenger seat.

"Your coming?" I asked.