Chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

My heart dropped as My eyes followed Niall, the door closing behind Niall until he no longer became visible. I watched him leave the arena without a single word. My heart beat loudly inside my chest. would he talk to me again? would he believe me? It's not everyday that your receptionist leaks one of your songs, and pins it on your girlfri- I mean friend, not even friend? My eyes scanned the room, the food was left deserted, our date. deserted, and me.... Deserted.

Oh and to make it worse, Brittany was here.

My chest was restricted, my stomach heavy, my throat tight. i think i might vomit.

do it on Brittany! Good idea brain.

I struggled to fight back my tears and contain my self, no way i was going to cry in front of brittany, she would probably take a photo and post it one Facebook. My eyes flashed up to Brittany, a smug smile on her face, which made me feel even worse.

Her smile grew as she saw the pain in my face.

"I guess your not his 'one thing'" she said mockingly.

"Your just jealous he doesn't want to 'kiss you'"

"He'll never come 'back for you'"

"We'll at least He wanted to 'rock me'"

Her eyes became wide in surprise. She stayed silent unable to come Up with a comeback. Got you there Brittany.

Guess Your not punny enough.

"He will never go near you again now He knows you leaked the song" she finally spat out.

"If my name is Brittany, then yes I leaked the song"

I waited for Brittany to reply, but she didn't. Her smile grew from ear to ear. Well that's not a good sign.

What is wrong with this girl? .... Oh wait i know the answer. Everything.

Her hand dug around her jacket which she wore over her mini skirt. Does she not realize its the middle of winter? I mean come on. Nobody wants to see that. If her skirt was any shorter I'd see her "taco". Ew.

She pulled a rectangular black object out from her jacket pocket, which she had finally managed to reach after taking out the lipstick, mascara, concealer, phone, hair tie and her wallet.

My eyes squinted to focus my eyes on the small black object. Why would she have that? My eyes widened as I recognized what it was... This is not going to be good.

Her finger pushed down onto he play button of The tape recorder.... Oh O!!