Chapter three

Chapter 3

*Niall POV*

"Guys, come quick" I shouted, with a hint of uncertainty in my voice.

The door of my dressing room swung open with a bang, when the door hit the wall behind it. My four best mates and band members came rushing in. Louis jumped through the door holding a bat, Harry shortly after with lamp, then Liam with chair and Zayn with nothing but his fists clenched.

"Guys there's no one trying to kill me" I said shaking my head at them.

"Oh" the boys dropped there weapons and came further into my dressing room.

"What where you going to do Harry? Blind the attacker with the light?" I said chuckling at my own joke.

"Ha ha" Harry sarcastically replied.

Before I could make a joke about Zayn's weapon or the lack of, he interrupted.

"Is this the girl you almost killed?" Zayn said laughing.

"I didn't mean to" I quickly spat defensively.

"Yeah, you just hit her on the head with a fence. No biggie" Louis smiled teasingly.

I lifted her head off of my chest and laid her down across the brown leather couch. Her phone fell from her pocket as I lifted her legs on to the couch, landing with a thud as it bounced of the floor.

I lifted the iPhone from the ground to make sure I hadn't Brocken it, I sighed with relief as the screen was unscratched. Breaking her phone didn't seem like the best way to introduce myself, especially straight after I hit her in the face with a fence. Dammit! Now I'm even saying it. I shook my head, shaking out my thoughts.

"Guys I didn't even get her name" I said sadly.

"It's Alyssa"

My head whipped around and so did the rest of the boys at the sound of the feminine voice.

At the door of my Dressing room, stood a girl probably about the same age as Alyssa, she wore a skirt that sat mid thigh, military boots, a cream top buttoned to her neck and a leather jacket that cropped at the waist. She stood with confidence as she bit into the apple she was holding. Her mahogany coloured hair was pulled back into a slick pony tail showing her defined facial features, especially her lips that were covered with a bright red lipstick.

I'm not gonna lie she kind of scared me.

"I'm Alyssa's best friend, I was standing right next to her when you hit her in the face with the barricade"

The boys laughed at her comment as they continued to tease me, but I just watched as she walked into my dressing room and lined up next to the four boys that stood in front of me. She put out her hand while continuing eating her apple.

"Anna" she said swallowing her apple.

"Everybody makes it sound so bad, I didn't hit her in the face with a fence!!!.....I was pushed." I said while shaking her hand.

"Yeah you were pushed, and then you pushed the fence...into her face." Anna replied laughing.

I sighed knowing that i was never going to live this down. The boys just stood still as they continued to watch the scene play out in front of them.

I looked down at my sweaty hand, which was had been clasping Alyssa's phone the entire time. I brought my thumb to the screen and slid it across to unlock it, the only thing stopping me; the pass code.

"Dammit" I whispered to myself.

"It's her birthday, 0305" Anna said as she sat down on the couch pushing Alyssa's legs out of the way to make room. I stared down at the keypad and pushed the four digits unlocking the phone.

The boys stood shocked at the past few minutes that had unraveled between there eyes, still holding there choice of "weapons."

"Guys" I yelled, in an attempt to snap the out of there trance.

"Uh yeah. Oh um..." they all mumbled in unison, and they shut their mouths and attempted to act natural.

I nodded my head, as they failed to look even slightly normal.

I continued on Alyssa's phone quietly adding my contact details into her phone, while the rest of the boys sat and talked to Anna, about there weapon choice. It had been ten minutes and all I had down on her phone was constantly change my contact name.

Nialler <3

no delete.

The sexy Irish leprechaun

no delete.

Louis approached from behind and snatched the phone out of my hands.

"No give it back, I wasn't finished" I said, raising my voice.

"It's okay I'll finish it for you, don't worry buddy" Louis said with a cheeky smirk.

Oh god, this cant get any worse.

I walked over to the couch that Alyssa laid on and sat down on the floor next to her.

Louis began to speak to the phone, the room fell silent and all eyes were on him, I soon realised he was making a video, he held the phone up and scanned the room with the phone as the camera pointed to each person and they all waved to the camera.

I didn't pay much attention I just watched as Alyssa slept, sounds a bit creepy but oh well. I didn't care. I heard a few giggles come from behind me,and I snapped my head to see Louis video taping me. I got up from my seat and chased Louis around the room.

"Delete it Louis" I yelled.

"neverrrrrrr" he screamed, while running like a crazy man around my dressing room.

I continued chasing him around and around the room, but we were interrupted. We stopped running and everybody stopped in reaction to the knock at the door.

"hey Paul" Liam said, calmly.

"Guys it's time to head to the hotel" Paul said and then left the doorway.

I stood still, looking at the sleeping girl lay on my dressing room couch.

"What are we going to do?"

************************************************************************

I hope you like it!! What do you think?

Please vote and comment letting me know if you like it!!!!

If this chapter gets to 100 votes, I will post chapter four early!! Aiming high but let's see if we can do it :)

Mmmm Niall>>>