Chapter twenty two

Chapter twenty two

What am I doing? Why am I following him? And Im still walking.... Legs stop. Nope. There still going.

Niall continued to walk and for some unknown reason I followed, I walked down the hallway staring at the albums hung up on the wall, pictures from concerts but one caught my attension and i stopped at the particular picture that i recognised all to well.

oh my god.

At the end of the hallway hang a picture of me.

Now before you all go "awwww". NO. It was a picture of me lying on the arena floor passed out with Niall hovering over me as he was just about to pick me up. I zoned out completely as I just stared intently at the picture, my eyes scanning every detail.

I heard Niall's footsteps stop as he had realised I was no longer following him. From the corner of my eye I saw his body approach me. He stopped and stood next to me, joining me as we looked at the picture.

"Why do you have this?" I asked quietly.

"Because its one of my best memory's of the tour" Niall said "and look at that cute face, all smushed and bruised" he said as he used his fingers to pinch my face.

"Hey stop touching my face!" I said as I pushed his fingers of the picture.

His fingers met mine, lacing them between mine, my heart jumped as he squeezed my hand. I smiled at him and we continued to walk.

Wow. Alyssa your doing a great job at being mad at him.

I let go of Niall's hand which Niall seemed disappointed, but soon after I felt the pressure of Niall's grasp tighten around my wrist, his force pushing me into a room and against the wall.

Code red!!! Abort mission abort abort.

His eyes looked down at mine, we stood there still not moving. His forehead resting against mine.

Alyssa keep cool! You can do this. You can be mad at him.

I ignored him, trying to play it hard to get.

Yeah Alyssa you got this!

His hand trailed up my body teasing me.

Nope. I don't got this. Oh my! I'm angry at him. Yes. I'm angry at him. Why was I angry at him again? O oh!

His lips met with my neck, as he held me tightly, he sucked my skin gently.

Well that's gonna leave a mark.

My eyes closed at the pleasure shooting through my body. His hand tracing me which soon need at my face, my head resting in the palm of his hand. My eyes stared directly into his.

This is it!

His face reached nearer to mine, his tongue moistening his lips and he Leaned in. My eyes shut In anticipation I could feel his breathe fan over me.

"Niall"

The door of Niall's bedroom flung open, leaving a shocked Louis standing still under the doorway.

"Ohh umm sorry" Louis said. "Just pretend like I'm not here"

"Louis get out!" Niall yelled.

Louis stood still and moved his hand on his eyes to cover them. BAM! Louis turned quickly walking straight into the door.

"Oh god" Louis turned again, quickly walking away and out of the room.

I need to escape!

I crouched down crawling under Niall's arm which he used to lean against the wall while he was distracted by Louis. I tip toed quietly making my grand exit and joining the boys in the living room.

"Sooo..... What happened there?" Louis said mischievously.

"Nothing" I said bluntly as I stared at the tv.

I heard the thumping of Niall's footsteps as he walked through the house and got closer and closer.

The footsteps repeated over and over before I knew it he was standing in front of me.

"You know what" Niall said almost yelling.

Everyone froze, all eyes turning to Niall.

"I love you"

I gasped. Irishman say whaaaaaat?

"I loved you the first time I hit you in the head with a fence. I loved you when you ate like a pig."

"Do you mean when she eats like a pig?" Zayn cut in.

"Shut up Zayn" Liam said as he filled his mouth with pop corn.

"I loved you every second I was with Brittany"

"Do you mean Bitchany?" Zayn said.

"Shut up Zayn" everyone yelled.

I stood still unable to speak, just waiting for the moment where my alarm clock rings and I wake up.

Im still waiting?

Niall approached me his arm wrapping around my waist, his lips brushed across my ear as he whispered softly

"I'm not getting interrupted this time"

His lips crashed onto mine, they felt so soft and tender. I smiled into the kiss but my heart sunk at the same time.

I pulled away, breaking apart from the best kiss I'd ever had.

"I'm sorry Niall but your going to get interrupted"

"By who?" Niall asked.

"Me"

I turned around and walked straight to the front of the house, as I closed the front door I turned my head looking at Niall. Sadness was spread across his face, his arms laid lifeless by his side as he stood still in the middle of the room.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed as I pulled the door closed.

********************************************************************

So..... It's been a while. Sorry.

So I was at the shops the other day and I see Niall standing in the corner of the kids section. Niall as in the cardboard cut out version of him. So I went over and got my friend to take a photo of me with him. But I accidentally pushed Niall and then he started to fall over. So I quickly caught him and made sure he was alright. I look over and there is some man laughing at me as he rode down the escalator. Yay me.

Anyways.....

This chapter was so hard to write, I didn't know if I was going to end the story all together or do one more problem. So this is it. It's short and shitty, but you all wanted an update.

IT'S NOT THE ENDING!!!!!! CALM DOWN. I WOULD NEVER END IT LIKE THAT!

Too da loo.

Banner made by terra_lynne07