Chapter ten

Chapter ten

My eyes grew wide at the site in front of me

"Hey look it's ink girl!!"

Oh gosh this is awkward.....

"Hello Ryder Johnson"

One directions faces where blank, where Anna's was more a face of shock but I could tell she really wanted to burst out into laughter.

It's nice to know someone is finding this even slightly amusing... My best friend everybody. Finds humor in my humiliation.

"Boys, time to record" a crew member yelled from inside the room with all the sound equipment.

Hallelujah, praise The Lord.

The boys dispersed and entered into the recording room, Ryder moving into the sound room along with the rest of the crew. While me and Anna stayed put. As soon as we where alone, Anna's laugh filled the room.

Thank god these rooms are sound proof or china would of heard her.

I.... I can't believe....... Ryder..... The Ryder.....Johnson.... The boy.....you spat ink all over..... Works for one direction" Anna managed say in between her cackling.

"I didn't spit it on him, I may have just dribbled on him a bit" I said muffling the last bit of the sentence.Anna's laugh grew louder after my words.

Thanks for the support Anna. No it will be fine, or anything.

The sound of the entrance door closing, snapped Anna out of her laughing fit, her mouth closing as soon as we saw Brittany enter with six waters in hand.

Well that shut her up.

"Oh hey girls" Brittany said as she walked passed us and straight into the recording room, handing the boys a water. I watched her as she stopped lastly at Niall, grabbing his thigh as she talked to him.

That guitar looks pretty, it would look great on her face....

My thoughts where interrupted by her voice.

"Sorry guys I didn't get you one" Brittany said as she took a swig out of her water.

"That's fine" Anna said politely to her, as Brittany walked out the door.

When there was no sign of Brittany I turned to Anna "I told you she only had a water for lunch"

We both laughed, "I have a plan" Anna spat out while I was still laughing.

"Oh no! No no no no no, Anna you know your plans never go well."

"Come on that was one time, and they didn't press charges so it's all good" Anna said In attempt to defend her self, which she really wasn't doing a good job at.