Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

I struggled to open eyes, I blinked continuously trying to pry open my eyes.

Gosh! Fake eyelashes are heavy.

"Anna I'm blind. I'm blind. I can't see"

"Maybe if you opened your eyes you would be able to see" she replied obviously.

"Can't you see Im trying these eyelashes are like bricks"

I lifted my eyebrows and used all my eyelid strength till my eyes where forced open lifting the fake hairs that i had glued to my face for beauty.  

Why am I putting myself through the pain of beauty? Because tonight's the night of the long awaited award show.

My makeup was now complete, now for the dress.

My eyes snapped up to the clock, however it took me awhile to adjust with these eyelashes on. 7 o'clock. Shit! Harry will be here in 15 minutes!I  

 I rushed over the the large box that sat on my bed that had arrived earlier this morning. When the doorbell rang, I thought the delivery man had the wrong address. I never get stuff sent to me. But the delivery guy was like 'yes, I'm sure it's for you' and I was like 'I really don't think it is' then he pretty much shoved it in my face and made me sign for it.

The pink sticky note attached to the box read 'from Harry'

I ran with the massive box from the front door up the stairs (I may have tripped) and to my bedroom, opening the box I saw the nicest dress I have ever seen... It was a slim fitting long black dress, the neck line was high tying closely around my neck, with the back plunging down stopping at the bottom of my spine, leaving my back exposed and bare.

Lucky I got a spray tan otherwise I would have looked like Caspar the ghost In This black dress.

And now for the moment I've been waiting for... I now get to wear it.

I took off my pajamas eager to put on the stunning. What? I wear my pyjamas all the time. dont judge.

Oh god. I hope it fits. What if its to small? What if it rips? It's okay...I have good underwear on... i  hope.

I took a deep breathe as I slipped the dress over my head. Agh I'm in a land of never ending material... and I'm stuck.

I'm in the middle of My room, in my underwear with a black ball gown dangling over my head, my arms frantically waving in the air and I can't breathe because the material is suffocating me.

"ANNNNAAAAA" I screamed, it coming out muffled due to the black fabric covering my mouth. "Help! I'm being attacked by my dress"

My bedroom door opened, I couldn't see because this black dress was not only suffocating me but strangling me. I heard Anna come closer, and her hands around the dress trying to detangle it from me. I felt the material become loose, and then the dress fell into place. I looked up from the beautiful dress that I was now wearing.... Properly.