Chapter seven

Chapter seven

Fudge I'm tired.

Ow, my neck.

I shouldn't have slept on this pillow.

It's so hard.

I lifted my hand to my pillow waiting to feel the hardness of the cushion. Wow this pillow is hard. Rock hard. My eyes followed down my arm to my hand. My hand which was groping rock hard abs. The rock hard abs of Niall Horan.

Oh god that's not a pillow.

I jumped back, when I saw Niall start to wake up. When really I was thinking

Go back, stroke those abs. Touch them.

I really need to stop thinking like this. Ha ha. Joke I don't want to.

"Top of the morning to ya" Niall said as he yawned and stretched out his arms. His flexed muscles tensed as he stretch.

I imagined is tensed muscles holding his toned muscular body over mine....

My body is ready for you Niall Horan.

Uh I mean. Um nothing.

Alyssa wipe that drool off your chin and act normal.

"Morning" I greeted back "we...uh must of fallen asleep last night"

"Yeah, would you like some breakfast?"

I nodded as I got up from the picnic blanket. I went to the bathroom and freshened up, after finishing up I walked out to the smell of bacon, toast and eggs.

"Well 'ello love" Louis chanted as he sat down and read the morning paper.

Harry walked out of the hallway eyes closed and nose up in the air, "mmm where's mine?"

Niall chucked Harry a piece of toast which kept him quite. Our heads turned as we heard a crash from a room in the hallway, Niall, Louis, Harry and I watched a stumbling Anna walk out of the room still half asleep, hands around her head.

My eyes wide my mouth almost touching the floor, I closed my mouth finished my mouthful of food, and then opened my mouth in shock again.

Oh my god.

" What?" Anna said innocently like nothing had happened.

"Umm do you realise you just came out of zayns room, with sex hair" I whispered to her.

"Oh c'mon" she whined "nothing happened." Anna replied with a smirk.

When you have been friends with someone for ten years you don't even have to say anything to each other to know what they are thinking.

Anna's smirk told me: nothing happened, but god did she wish it did.

I laughed as she took a bite out of her toast and began to talk

"Don't act so Innocent missy, like you didn't sleep on top of any boys lately"

I swallowed loudly, enough for Anna to hear and let out a slight chuckle. Her laugh was interrupted by Louis.

"I'VE GOT EVIDENCE" Louis yelled.

Way to loud to be yelling at this hour of the morning. I creeped up behind Louis as he scrolled through the pictures of his phone, I jumped over the couch onto his lap and snatched the phone from his hand.

I ran quickly away from Louis, getting the chance to scroll through his camera roll.

Oh god. kill me now.

I stared at the phone screen, my eyes where wide at the picture of me, Using Niall as my personal body pillow.

Do you think I have time to quickly send this to myself? Maybe put it as my home screen?contact picture? No? Okay.

I deleted the photo, and handed it back to Louis a smug smile planted on my face.

Louis looked down at his phone, scrolling through.

"Don't worry love, I've got plenty of copies."

My smug smile dropped from my lips and a blush crept up on my cheeks. Zayn interrupted when he walked out of the hallway.

Oh my. God! What do I do? Close my eyes. Stare. I want to stare, but that would be weird. Close my eyes . ill go with close my eyes.

I closed my eyes tightly. Right now, all that separated me and Zayn in only his white undies, was my eyelids.

Just breathe Alyssa. Breathe. In and out.

"BOO"

My heart jumped out of my chest, it felt like my lung was about to be coughed up, that scared the pee out of me. My eyes snapped open, to see zayn in his underwear millimeters away from my face.

"Uh..uh"

i galnced at anna who just stood leaning on the kitchen bench, continueing to eat her toast while staring at zayn like she would jump him there an then.

Thanks for helping me anna!

Before I could say anything, Harry was sneaking up behind Zayn. In one quick motion harry held zayns underwear in a firm grip and pulled down the white briefs to his ankles.

OH MY GOD! I saw it! I saw zayn malik junior.

Zayn snapped over, pulling the briefs up quickly.

"To late" I thought to myself.

I blinked a couple of times, breathed, grabbed Anna's hand then walked outside, I need to go home, have a shower and process the current events of my life. As I walked away from one directions house, I heard Louis tease

"Good one Zayn, you scarred her away with the Bradford bad boy"

******************************************************************************************

whats up intenet!!! (another youtuber impression)

Let me know what you think of the chapter. Do you like it? :) PLEASE VOTE!!!

40,000 reads and number seven on #fanfiction somebody hit me in the face with a fence. is this real?

oh and who has twitter? Mines @w1derful follow me ill follow you back!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeee