Chapter 19

This is going to be all in Indias point of view because it's hard to do Brooklyns.

India's POV-
I ran to my last lesson to see if I left my diary there. If any one got hold of it and read it I would die of embarrassment. I wrote about my mums death and Brooklyn.

I went into science and looked around my desk. Nothing. I checked my phone and rose hasn't text me. I rushed to maths and the door was locked. I had a look through window and I couldn't see anything. It was easy to find, it was black with silver stripes going across it. It has my name written in it so if someone found it, they should do the right thing and hand it in.

I went to Spanish and Geography and still nothing. The only lesson that I had left was English but Mrs smith was out until 4:30. I went back to my room and hoped rose had found it.

"Any luck?" I said as I walked through the door. Jack and rose were sat on the bed, making out. They both saw me and broke apart.
"Your meant to be looking!" I yelled.
"I was but then I saw jack and got distracted."
"What are looking for?" Jack asked.
"My diary, can you help look?" He nodded.
"What's so big about it anyway?"
"It....it has..... None of your business, I just need to find it." I said to Jack.

I waited until 4:25 and then went to English. This was my last hope. I got there and looked through the window and then opened the door.

"India, lovely to see you, come in." Mrs smith got up from her seat and come towards me.
"Earlier in English, I rushed out and I think I might have dropped something. Have you seen my diary? It's black and silver stripy."

"I saw it when the lesson ended, Sophie was still in here and she took it to give to you. I thought she would've give it you, if you need it back, I suggest you go to her." I said thank you and walked out the class room. I can't believe she would take my diary. I started to worry about what she said about making me stay away from brook or she will tell him something.

Where could I go? Where would she be? I decided to go to Brooklyns room because they were probably snogging each other's faces off. I went back upstairs and went to his room. The door was already open so I went in.

"Brookl-" I stopped half way through my sentence when I saw Brooklyn was sat on his bed with a piece of paper looking like his dog had just died.

"Is it true?" He asked. I went over and took the sheet out of his hand. My heart sunk when I saw a photocopy of my diary. I knew what page it would be and I can't believe soph would go that low to ruin our friendship. It read-

'Today I me and Brooklyn hung out at his house. I stayed the night because his mum literally told me that I should. I wasn't up for it at first but when we went to bed, Brooklyn wrapped his arm around and that made me feel safe for once in my life. I don't see why he is with soph. She drags him down, I can't believe brook is actually fooled by her act. I think my feelings for Brooklyn are growing stronger, I just can't tell him yet.'

"Well, is it?" He took the piece of paper and read it again. I nodded.
"Where did you get this?" One tear rolled down my face, I felt like my secrets were being shared to the whole world.
"It was under the door when I got back, why didn't you tell me?" He shouted.
"Please let me explain, I know who gave it you."
"Just get out India."
"Brook."
"Just get out!" He yelled. I went back to my room and cried my self to sleep.

Authors note-
Special update! I decided to update a day after I updated because we are so close to 1k reads! Thank you guys so much!
-ASOH😀😊😏