Chapter 12

India's POV-
I walked into the church while being greeted by all of my distant family who don't care about me. I sat at the front with my step sister and her boyfriend.

The funeral was only short, just what mum would have liked, then it was time for my speech. On the way to the front, I began to shake. I stood on the podium and got out my piece of paper.

"Firstly I would like to thank everyone for coming, my mum has probably been horrible to you a some point so I didn't expect this many to come. But that's why I loved her. Over the past couple of years, I've been away from my mum and at first, it killed me being away from my family. But later it was best for me and my mum to be apart because we argued all the time and I'm stood here today wishing that I listened to my mum. She was the loveliest person you could meet but at the same time, she could be your worst enemy. Everything I've said, I see in a positive way. There was so much to find out about her and I hoped to have longer to figure how her mind works. I miss you mum and sleep tight."

I went back to my place and everyone clapped. The ceremony finished and we walked out the church. My mum was being cremated so we went straight to the buffet after. The food that was there was all of mums favourites which ranged from chicken casserole to noodles.

"So when are you coming to visit me?" I said to my sister.
"Please, don't do this here, it's a sad day for me."
"For you? Are you forgetting that I'm her daughter too? Your sister? You've never visited me."
"I'm busy at the moment."
"Your just as bad as mum." I got up from my chair and went outside.

I sat on the bench that over looked London. My phone starts to vibrate. I look at it and see a message from Brook.

Authors note-
Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm going to update another part today aswell!
-ASOH😝🌷😂