Chapter 2

Brooklyn's POV (still) -
I picked up my books and stood up.
"You don't know who he is?" Jack said. At this point I was happy that jack was sticking up for me but I didn't want to win every 'fight' because my family are famous.
"Should I know who he is?" She said in an angry tone.
"India, come along." A man turned around and looked at both of us.
"That's Mr Sandwell, our headmaster." Jack whispered.
"Where are you going?" The girl next to her asked. She was small and had blonde hair. The complete opposite to India.
"This school won't let me be me. I'm being forced to take the pink out of my hair and I have to buy longer skirts otherwise there will be consequences." She mimicked.
"We'll finish this later." She stormed off pushing past me. Everyone turned back around and acted like nothing had happened.

"Dude, why did you get into a fight with India on your first day?" Jack asked. Everyone acted like she controlled them all, like she was scary.
"What's wrong with that? I'm not scared of her. Even my baby sister could be scarier then that psychopath."
"Watch what your saying, she got suspended 3 times last year, let's just go to the English room. What's your first lesson?" I got out my timetable and tried to find my next lesson.
"Biology, room 43." I wasn't good at any kind of science at my old school, my grades dramatically dropped when I went into year 10.
"Same lesson as me, I bet you can guess who's in that lesson too."
"The witch that just tried to be tough. Doesn't bother me." I said confidently. We got to the room and were greeted by my new English teacher, Miss Dean.
"It's a pleasure to have you in this class Brooklyn. I will look forward to having you this year." She was really nice and she gave me a few tips on how to study because she saw my studying notes in my old books.
____________________________________
"So, this term is going to be tough." The teacher said as he wrote the title on the board.
"Now can you all be silent while I take the register." He demanded.I got out my book and started to write the date.
"Karen." He went through the register and everyone was here except for one person.
"India....... India Davies. Where is she?"
"She is sorting out her uniform, she will be here soon, it's taking longer because she had a fight with a boy and she won't calm down." The blonde girl who was at the 'fight' said.
"Oh ok, thanks Rosaline."
"It's Rose." She said under her breath. The lesson carried on which included a lot of writing and listening and hardly any talking. We had 15 minutes left of the lesson when India turned up.

India walked through the door and sat down next to Rose.
"Shouldn't you be saying sorry to me India?" Mr Smith said.
"Sorry." She shouted.
"India please use Rosaline's notes and have them copied up for tomorrow's lesson."
"It's Rose sir." Rose said. Sir didn't hear and carried on talking.
"She said it's Rose sir." India interrupted.
"Is this what it's like every lesson?" I whispered to Jack.
"Who is talking about me?" India turned round and saw me. She recognised me and immediately dead eyed me.
"Oh look who it is, the idiot who insulted me earlier." Everyone gasped like that wouldn't expect 'Brooklyn Beckham' to get into a fight.
"You don't even know my name." I smirked.
"Because no one has told me. Why is everyone acting like I should know you?"
"He is Brooklyn Beckham." Rose informed. When she said that, India's facial expression changed.
"Your part of the Beckham family?"
"Yes, you seem shocked. My family isn't any different to yours."
"Yeah but you have famous parents and your literally rich. Why have you come to a place like this?" Before I could answer, Mr Smith cut us off.
"That's enough for today, pack away your things and leave when your done. I'll be setting a project tomorrow so clear your schedule." The class groaned. Everyone got up and packed away.
"See you tomorrow, Posh boy." India smiled as she walked out the room.

Authors note -
Thanks to @Alyssawaite1 for giving me the idea for India's friends name 'Rosaline'.
-ASOH🌸💘🌸💘