Chapter 8

India's POV-
"Ok I've marked your projects." We were in science and we only had 5 minutes left.
"Jess and your partner, C-" everyone laughed.
"Cayla and your partner, C"
"Grace and your partner, A" grace was really smart, she always achieved the highest in the class.
"India and your partner, A+, well done guys." Me and Brook looked at each other.
"You got an A?" Rose whispered.
"Yeah, I'm shocked." The bell rang and I hung around to walk with Brook.
"We got highest." He said.
"Yeah, let's celebrate."
"What do you mean?" He looked at me with a concerned look on his face.
"Let's skip next lesson."
"I don't know Indie..."
"Come on, it's only Art, it's not a big subject." He agreed and we went back to his room.

"Here have some crisps." I threw a bag at him.
"How did we get an A?" He asked.
"We didn't even do that much." I laughed.
"Your mum would be proud." He smiled.
"She wouldn't know because if she was still here, she wouldn't visit. At least your mum visits you."
"Wrong. I haven't seen her for ages."
"Yeah probably because she is doing something amazing because of her job. My mum would probably be shoplifting."

We hung out for a bit but then we got bored and we still had half an hour left of the lesson we were meant to be in.
"Do you have any siblings?" He looked at me and I locked my phone.
"I have one older step sister, but she's not family. She was called Alex. You have siblings that care." I laughed. I laughed because it's funny that my family don't even care about me until my mum died.
"But they can be annoying aswell. Where is your sister now?"
"She's in a modelling company somewhere in Brighton. She's really pretty."
"So she looks like you then?" He smirked. I blushed.
"You calling me pretty?"
"I might be."
"No she doesn't look like me, she has short blonde hair and she has a completely different style."

Brooklyn POV-
I just called Indie pretty. She liked it though. I think I'm started to like her. We get on so well but she acts like she doesn't like me.
"My mum helps some modelling companies, they could meet up."
"But your mum is gorgeous, Alex has nothing on her."
"I'll tell her that, she loves hearing compliments." I joined India on the bed.

"Let's take a selfie, I need something to put on my Twitter." I got out my phone and we both posed.
"I'll follow you on Twitter." She got out her phone and logged on to Twitter.
"I've followed you...........Brooklyn Beckham had just followed you back, I feel special."
I posted the photo and instantly, it got over 2,000 favourite and retweets.
"Woah, my notifications are all 'brooklynbeckhamfanpage' has retweeted and favourited a tweet you were mentioned in. Your pretty famous then?"
"Nice Twitter 'Indiadavies1' "
"Shut up brook." She got a cushioned and lobbed it at me.

"When is this lesson over?"
"What do you mean? The lesson we aren't in. It's over in 10 minutes."
"This has actually been fun. Great idea." I complimented. We were sat in silence while we were both on our phones. Someone started tapping on the door.
"I'll get it, it's probably Rose, she always forgets a key. She is so forgetful." I follow her to the door and when she opens it I'm shocked to see my mum and dad standing at the door.
"So your the girl, Brooklyn has skipped class with." Mum said.

Authors note -
The picture on the top is what I pictured Alex to be like. The girl on the photo is Dre Davis. She's on PLL.
-ASOH😏🌸💘