Chapter 28

Brooklyn's POV-
"Indie wait!" I yelled as she walked down the road. She didn't reply. I ran and caught up with her.
"Take me back to jacks house." She stuttered.
"What?"
"Take me to jacks house. We walked here so can you walk me back?" She sighed as I nodded.
"Ind-"
"Don't talk to me. I just want to go back. Walk in front of me." We started walking back to jacks. I knew where the spare keys were so we could go inside.

I lifted up the plant pot by the door and opened the door. India went in, she didn't say a word. She went to the sofa and say down.
"I get that I'm not a girly girl, I get that you would probably want a nice blonde girl to portray your image as a beckham but cheating on me with your ex? I though you were different." She said with no emotion in her face.

"Let me explain, she come on to me, I tried to push off. Honestly, she is stronger than she looks. You've got to believe me." I say next to her. She was still staring into the air.
"Either way, you still cheated."
"What do you mean either way? I didn't cheat because I didn't want it to happen."
"My mum used to say men were worthless but then she would come back with one the following night."
"What?!?" I replied.
"She was right, men aka you are worthless but when she come back with one every night she was basically saying that she couldn't live without one. I can't live without you brook."
"I can't live without you india."
"But what you did or didn't do, really hurt me and its made me feel worthless." She said emphasising the 'me'.
"India please don't be like this." I said.

India's POV-
He cheated on me with soph. I was heartbroken and I felt like I was invisible. I showed no emotion though. I couldn't let him see that I was hurting inside.

"Be like what?" I said.
"Acting like I'm a different person. I'm still Brooklyn, your best friend and boyfriend. I haven't changed."
"But you have changed. The old Brooklyn wouldn't even go near soph and if he did he would be strong enough to push her away."
"India, please." He said. His voice started to break yet I wasn't shedding one tear.
"Just go to bed brook. I'm sleeping on the sofa. Go to jacks room, I'll talk about it another day."
"Indie."
"Night brook." I said. I started to lie down on the sofa. I heard his footsteps go upstairs. I closed my eyes and tried to forget what happened a
couple of hours before.

Authors note-
Yay I've updated! Oohhhh drama! Please comment and vote! Don't be silent! Sorry for short chapter! I might be starting a janoskians fanfic so comment and stay tuned! Follow me for updates on my books!
-ASOH