Chapter 30 FINAL CHAPTER

3 YEARS LATER...

India POV-
Today was the day. The day I graduated school. I've been at this school for a number of years now and to graduate makes me emotional. I got my black and silver dress and put it on. I looked at my graduation gown and smiled. I curled my hair and completed my makeup.

Rose come bounding through the door in her pastel coloured dress.
"I can't wait!" She screamed. We laughed and hugged each other. I took my gown and put it on.
"I can't believe we are graduating today, we've grew up here and now we're leaving." She sighed.
"Don't be silly, you acting like it's getting knocked down. We can come and visit whenever we like." I put my arm around her as we walked out the door.

We walked out the entrance door to go to the big gardens because our presentation was there. We turned around and looked at the building. It has always looked exactly the same as since I got here. Big building with old looking bricks that made the place look haunted. We took a selfie in front of the building and posted it on social media.
Immediately, loads of comments popped up about today and wishing me luck for the future.

We went through the arch leading to the gardens and it looked amazing.
There was blue and silver balloons everywhere and the chairs had ribbons on. There was a portable screen which projected pictures of all of my year on it. It looked like a wedding. They were playing a song with no words just a slow beat.
"This is it." Rose whispered. She grinned enthusiastically as she went to her chair. I followed her and tried to find my assigned chair. I walked along the front row and cut through to the third row. I looked behind and Brooklyn was sat there on his phone.

Brooklyn's POV-
I was on my phone texting my great aunt. She couldn't make it but the rest of my family were here. Jack was sat two rows behind me so I was by myself. I looked up to the screen and saw India in front of me. I didn't make conversation because we haven't talked for 3 years. We had the occasional word but never a proper conversation.

"Brooklyn beckham." I got out of my chair and onto the stage. I got my awards and things and walked off. The whole school was clapping and I got really overwhelmed. A couple of minutes later India's name got read out.
"India Davies." She got out of her chair and did the same things that I did.

The graduation was over, we did the stereotypical thing of throwing our hats in the air and cheering. Mum and dad came over and I had spoke to them. Mum took about 100 photos. Mum also went over to India because no one came for her. I was walking back to the building when I saw India.

"Hey." I said.
"Hi brook."
"You look really good today." She brushed the hair off her face.
"So do you."
"Do you want to go somewhere and talk? I don't want to leave school with a grudge against me." She nodded as we went to the garden by the football pitch. We sat on a bench next to a flower bed.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." She admitted.
"So am I, do you believe me?"
"About being sorry or the kiss?"
"Both."
"Sort of."
We sat in silence for a while.
"It's killed me not being around you all the time." I said.
"It's been awkward. I keep telling myself to talk to you but I back out. I've missed you."
"I've never stopped thinking about you." She blushed and she looked up.
"I know the feeling." She looked into my eyes as I lifted up her chin with my finger and placed a small kiss on her lips. I've missed the way her she acts around me.
"I've missed you." She muttered into my chest. She lifted her head up and kissed me back.
"I love you indigo."
"I love you too beckham."

AUTHORS NOTE-
ITS THE LAST CHAPTER *cry cry* sorry if you thought the made up to quick or if the chapter wasn't long enough but they finally kissed and made up! Please don't be a silent reader, comment on the bits you like and vote! Thank you all so much for reading! Check out my other stories! I love you guys❤️
-ASOH