Chapter 11

Brooklyn's POV-
Today was Saturday and me and Soph decided to meet up. On The weekend your not allowed to leave school without a note so me and Soph were going to the games room.
I woke up and got ready to leave. I wasn't taking any notice of India because Soph is probably scared of her. I'm sure she will be nice.

I walked over to the games room and Soph was sat on the bench inside. She was wearing a white tank top with denim shorts. She looked cute.
"Hey Soph." I said as I walked in to the room.
"Hey, it looks like we're the only ones here." She replied.
"What do you want to do first?" I asked. She pointed at the football table.

"I definitely won!" She yelled as we sat back on the bench.
"I let you win." I joked. Me and Soph got on so well, she is super nice and is really pretty too.
"Let's get to know each other." She suggested.
"Well you probably know some things about me."
"No, I'm not a fan girl, I don't stalk you if that's what your thinking." She smiled.
"I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying that you know more about me than I know about you."
"It's fine, I'll go first. My names Sophie Maria Reign, My Hobbies include art, music and netball."
"I'm Brooklyn Beckham, I love playing football and hanging out with my family."

The day was going great. We talked for ages about ourselves and then we got some food.
"I've had an awesome day Brooklyn."
"Same, we should meet up again sometime."
"Maybe we could go on our second date? This was sort of our first one. I really like hanging out with you." We said bye and I went back to my room. I really like Sophie. Jack was lay on his bed listening to Bruno Mars.
"Hey Brook." He said.
"Hey Jack. Do you know how India said Soph was bad news? Well she's not, she's really funny and smart."
"Have you heard from India today?" That's when I realised. Why she didn't text me this morning about hanging out. It was her mums funeral.

Authors note!-
I'm sorry this was so short! I will update another short chapter just about the funeral! Comment what you think about Soph! Good or Bad!
-ASOH☺️😋😌