Chapter 23

Sorry for 3 POVS.
India's POV-
"What do you think your playing at?"
"What do you mean? I walked in to my own room."
"Me and Brooklyn were so close to kissing and then you burst through the door." She turned around slowly with an excited look on her face.
"You were about to kiss?!?! India!" She shouted with joy.
"It was nothing serious."
"You just yelled at me for disrupting your moment, it must have been serious!" She was right.

I nearly kissed Brooklyn. Our lips were like a inch apart. Our eyes locked into place and we were about to kiss.

"So have you talked about it?"
"Are you stupid? He left before we could even look at each other."
"Why don't you text him?" She questioned.
"How am I going to text him? I can't exactly say 'hey brook, we were about to kiss in my room, what does that mean, love India'."
"His probably freaking out aswell, he has a girlfriend."
"She cheated on him, that's why he was round here in the first place."

I've been on my bed for ages thinking about it. Does he like me? Why would he have a go at me yesterday if his feelings were the same? If we did kiss, what would've happened after?

Brooklyn's POV-
"So you nearly kissed India?" Jack said.
"Yes, she's my best friend, not my girlfriend."
"But haven't you always liked her?"
"No......maybe......sort of, I don't know."
"It's not a big deal." He exclaimed. He was right, it's not a big deal.

We were both in the moment. If we did kiss, it would be awkward if rose walked in as we were but I wish she didn't walk in. But I don't regret it.

"I'm sorry to hear about soph, but why did you go to India?"
"To apologise for yesterday, to give her diary back and I was sad and she always makes me happy again."
"Your acting like a teenager in love."
"I am a teenager, I just don't think I'm In love yet."
"Yet?"
"I don't believe in love at first sight, I love India as a friend because we have never been anything else. If we were more than friends, I think I would love her." But I really liked her.

I couldn't leave this until tomorrow when I have to sit next to her, I had to talk to her today before it becomes more awkward than it already is. Before I could leave the door, someone was knocking on the other side.

India's POV-
"Can I come in?"
"Sure." I walked in as jack was on a chair watching us do everything.
"Jack, go and visit your girlfriend for a minute." Brook said. He took his phone and went in my room.

"So about earlier." I started.
"Look brook, I like you a lot. You know that so when you nearly kissed me, I didn't know if you liked me too."
"To be honest, I like you too." When he said them words I was elated.
"Then why did you get angry?"
"I was in shock, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, I just though you would've told me but I found out, it's harder than it looks to express your feelings."

"So what happens now?" I asked.
"How about I take you on a date, on one of our next free days?" Tonight was going fantastically well.
"Yeah, would like that." I grinned.
"I'll text you later about when our next days are and what times and stuff." We both got up and walked to the door.

"I'm glad with have sorted this out, I was so worried that our friendship was ruined."
"Me too." And just like last time, we looked into each other's eyes. And slowly leaned in. Jack tried to come through the door but brook pushed it back.
"Not this time." He laughed. Then our lips connected. It felt like something out of a film, it felt so right. Fireworks were going off inside me. It's like we were made for each other. It felt so good. We pulled apart and instantly smiled.
"How was that for your first kiss, indigo ?"
"It wasn't too bad." He giggled.
"Indigo?" I laughed.
"I told you I would think of a new nickname."