Chapter 7

Brooklyn's POV-
"Well done Beckham!" Coach said. We were in sports and I just scored a goal in football.
"Must get it from your dad!" He shouted. I just smiled. I hated it when everyone compared me to my dad. I'm my own person and to be honest, Indie and Jack are the only people who recognise me for who I am.
"Go up to your rooms and get changed." I grabbed my water bottle and went to my room. I got changed and waited for Indie to come over. We were studying again tonight in my room. We had already done half of the project by our selves but we needed to work together on the last bit.

"Hey bro!" Jack entered the room.
"Hey, me and India are studying here tonight." I said.
"It's ok I'm going out.... On a date." I gasped.
"With who?"
"Rose, she's super kind." He acted like a little kid in a sweet shop.
"Where are you going?"
"Do you know the restaurant on site?" I nodded.
"There, I'm getting changed at my other friends room because we are meeting there in 10 minutes and if I get changed here, it takes me 20 minutes to get there. If I sprint to matts room now, I will have 5 minutes to get ready and the restaurant is literally next door."
"Bye, good luck." He ran out the door. India walked through the door looking back at Jack.

"Why is he in such a hurry?"
"It's a long story I'll tell you while we are working." I told her the story and we started to work. We worked for an hour and then finished.
"Do you want to hang out for a bit?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll get some snacks from my room." She left the room and got some snacks. I packed away the stuff and sat on the bed.
"I'm back!" She brought a bag of popcorn.
"What do you want to do?" She joined me on the bed.
"Let's play a game."
"Let's play 20 questions."

India's POV-
"Ok you can start." We started the game and we were revealing so many things.
"What question are we on?" I laughed as I ate more popcorn. Me and Brooklyn were sat crossed legged, opposite each other with a bag of popcorn.
"12, my turn. How many boyfriends have you had?"
"Ummm 3 I think. How many girlfriends have you had?"
"I've only had 3."
"Is one of them Chloe Mortez?"
"Is that another question?" He questioned.
"Yeah."
"No, I've never dated Chloe Mortez."

We carried on playing until we only had 4 questions left between us.
"Can we pause the game for a minute, jacks calling."
"Put it on speaker." I suggested. Jack was asking about what girls like to do after a date. Me and Brook were have a laughing fit. We ended the call and carried on playing.
"Do you have to stick by any specific rules because of your family?"
"My dad said I can do anything but I'm not allowed to date fans."
"Would you if your dad didn't say that?" He said yes.
"Anyway, it's my turn, why do you act tough In front of everyone?"
"I explained this to you the other night."
"But why are you so different around me?"
"Is that your last question?" He nodded.
"When I hang out with anyone, I'm always myself. When I bumped into you, I acted tough, like I didn't know you because everyone was there. Your lucky I show my real self in front of you."
"You knew me?" He seemed surprised.
"Yeah, I went through a 'spice girls' phase when I was younger. Your mum is still my idol. Im not an obsessed fan but I'm still a fan of your family."

"I can't think of another question." I said.
"Can I ask you another one?"
"Fire away." I replied.
"Have you had your first kiss yet or anything further than that?"
"To be honest, no. All my relationships broke up before that stage. How about you?"
"I've had my first kiss, I can't believe you haven't though."
"Why are you so shocked?"
"I'm shocked because when I hang out with you, your so nice and I'm sure that would make someone want to kiss you." I blushed. I think I was developing feelings for Brooklyn Beckham.