Chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV
"But mum!" I yelled back at mum. I was in the kitchen at the dinner table with my 3 younger siblings, Cruz,Romeo and Harper.
"No buts Brook, your grades have been falling recently and we need to do something about it." My mum, Victoria Beckham was famous across the world. So I decided to use that against her.
"How will it look if 'Victoria Beckham's son' was going to Camrose Academy?" Camrose Academy was a boarding school for students who need help with lessons.
"Stop. Your leaving and your going tomorrow. We told you last week so you better start packing. It's only for a year, it's not like you will live there forever." I couldn't argue with mum anymore. She could send me to a boarding school further away than Camrose.

I stormed out of the room and went upstairs to start packing. I put my speakers on and blasted out 'Ed Sheeran - Sing'. I heard a knock on the door, so I got up and opened it. It was Romeo.
"I going to miss you when you leave. We will get to visit you won't we?" He asked.
"Of course, I'll be back before you know it." I ruffled his hair as he ran out the room. After I finished packing, I looked at the time. It was already 19:00 in the evening. I went downstairs and rang a few relatives to say bye before I grabbed some Pringles and went back to my room. I got out the uniform and hung it on my door and just stared at it. What had my grades brought me to this time?
___________________________________________
I woke up and realised it was the day I went to Camrose. I had a shower and brushed my teeth.
"Do you want anything for breakfast Brook?" Dad shouted up the stairs.
"No, I grab something there." I replied. I did my hair into a quiff and put on my school uniform. It was a black blazer with a black tie. I had a white shirt with black trousers. I looked like a groom at a wedding. I wore my black converse and took my suitcase down stairs.

"Bye brook, remember to text and ring me." Cruz said as he hugged me.
"I'm going to visit you every chance I get." Romeo said. He was squeezing me so hard I could have passed out.
"Bye bye brooky" Harper muttered.
"Aww Brooklyn, you look fantastic." Mum said as she walked in from the kitchen.
"I wouldn't be wearing this if I didn't have to go." Mum raised an eyebrow.
"Have a good time, work hard!" Dad whispered into my ear.
"Bye brook. The taxi is outside waiting for you." Mum said. I walked out of the doors, pulling my suitcase with me.

I got to the taxi and put my suitcase in the boot. On the way there, I just listened to music. I also tweeted that I was going to Camrose and I won't be that active as I used to be. It was about a 45 minute drive but it went quick. The driver got out and got my suitcase out of the back. I stepped out the car and looked at the building. It was a massive brick building which looked like a prison.
"Good luck." The driver said as he patted me on the back.

I walked to the building and walked through the front door. I could hear people whispering as I walked past. I just wanted to be recognised as a normal school student. Not as the son of famous footballer and model. I signed in at the desk and went to my room. I was in room 23 on floor 2. I walked up the stairs and got out the key to my room.
"It's Brooklyn Beckham!" One girl shouted. I turned around and they looked away. I walked into my room and put my suitcase on the bed.

Another boy, the same age as me walked into the room.
"Hey I'm jack, I'm your roommate." He seemed ok. I think we could become friends. We sat down and talked for 10 minutes about where we come from. We were already becoming friends.
"Do you know where the English room 2 is? I have been told to take my books there." I asked.
"Yeah I'll take you." We walked out the room and down the corridor. Someone suddenly crashed into me causing my books to fall out my hands.
"Watch where your going." I hissed. Maybe I shouldn't have been rude on my first day but it was their fault. I looked up and saw a girl about my age. With black hair with pink tips, black tights and a very high skirt. She looked like the stereotypical bad school girl.
"Who do you think you are talking to India Davies like that?" She glared down at me.

Authors note!-
Thanks for reading the first part of my story! Please keep the reads up because if I don't get that many reads, I will delete the story! A big well done to @elliehorann100 for picking the name 'India' thanks, it was the best name for the character! I will use some of the other names aswell for her friends so if I do, I will give credit!
-ASOH😂🌸😋