Chapter 26

* 1 month later *

India's POV-
I walked around school listening to people gossip about Harry Clark's Halloween party. We had a free day on Halloween so we were allowed to go out. I was invited but turned it down. Jack was having me, brook and rose over so we can watch some scary movies. It was only two weeks away and everyone was talking about 'the party of the year'.

"So are you going?" Freya asked me. I sat next to Freya in science.
"To what?"
"Harry Clarks party!"
"I was invited but I'm not going."
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to a friends." I wish everyone would stop going on about it.
"Really? This is going to be a great party and your turning it down?" I sighed and carried on working.

The lessons come to an end and I went back to my room. I put my bag on the bed and sat down checking social media. My timeline on Instagram was photos of people's Halloween costumes and selfies from school. I went to the door because someone was knocking.
"Hey indigo." Brooklyn said as he hugged me. We had been officially dating for 3 weeks now and we have been so happy.
"Hey brook, what's the matter?"
"Jack sent me round to see if you were still going to his? Everyone had been taking about Harry's and he wasn't sure if you would want to go there instead."
"Of course I'm still going, I wouldn't be going to that party with a bunch of losers."
"Great I'll tell him bye." I smiled and closed the door.

Rose come out of the bathroom, with wet hair and a different set of clothes.
"Who was that?" She said reaching for her comb.
"Just Brooklyn."
"Has he kissed you yet?" She joked.
"No." I replied. Rose has been teasing me about brook and I not having our first kiss yet. Well technically, we had our first kiss before we were dating but it didn't count.
"Tell me when he does." She laughed.

Brooklyn's POV-

"She said she's still coming." I said to jack.
"Good, did you tell her she has to wear a Halloween costume?"
"No! You didn't tell me, Halloween costumes? Seriously." He nodded. I lay on my bed with my laptop and my water bottle.
"I'll text her now." I text her and put my phone down. I googled Halloween costume ideas and looked on images. All I could see was vampires or zombies. I tried to think of something but I couldn't. Jack was going as a mad professor so I couldn't go as that.

"India has text back, she said yay with a sad face."
"It's not my fault, it's Halloween, we have to make it as creepy as possible."
"Are you hungry? I'm going to get some food." Jack asked. I agreed and shut my laptop down. We left the room and went down to the canteen. I grabbed a slice of pizza and so did jack. We sat at a table by the door.

I was on my phone when I heard someone mention my name. I turned around to see Soph and her group of friends sat on the table behind us.
"What did you say about me?" I said.
"Nothing." One of her friends said.
"What did you say?"
"I said that you were going out with India." Soph spoke up.
"So?"
"All I'm thinking is why you moved on to her so quick?"
"I didn't, you were the one who cheated on me so in fact you moved on when you were still into me." I said getting my phone and walking back to my room. Did India think that I moved onto her too quick aswell?

Authors note-
I've updated finally! Hey guys would you like me to run a competition? Please comment about it because it would make me update more if I had something to run. Don't be a silent reader, comment vote and share, I love reading your comments! Comment if you would like me to run the competition for a better chance to win! Follow me for daily updates on every book! I will follow back!
-ASOH