Chapter 29

"Ok, get to your next lesson." Mr Ryans said. I left RE and then went to English. I was trying to avoid brook but in English we are working together on a project. I hadn't talked to him for a couple of days now so today was going to be awkward. I walked in and got out my pencil case and my exercise book. He walked in laughing acting like this lesson was going to be fun.

"Hey India." He said. Why was he acting like everything's ok? I just smiled as he sat next to me.
"So just carry on working on your projects, if you need anything ask me or someone in the class." Miss said. I started to colour the bubble writing in as brook turned around to talk to Max and Lewis.

After a couple of minutes, he turned back around.
"So what do you want me to do?" He asked.
"Just do this." I said as I gave the sheet to him.
"Thanks." After that the conversation was, well they wasn't even a conversation to be honest. We were just at in silence working on our project.
"India, can I borrow at blue crayon?" I got the crayon and rolled it on the desk. I opened the palm of my hand and rested on it.

"What's the matter?" He asked. At first I wasn't going to reply. He should know what the matter is. Why should I explain why I was in a mood with him? He should already know. But then I thought of something much better to say than not say anything at all.
"I don't know, hmm maybe I'm in a mood because my boyfriend cheated on me? But not getting a level 8 in my science hw might also be causing me to ignore you." I said sarcastically. I put my head back down and carried on colouring in my writing.

Brooklyn's POV-
India was being ridiculous. I apologised and if she can't accept that, she doesn't have to be like that.
"Indie, come on. I said sorry. Your acting like its the crime of the century."
"In my world, if someone cheats, I don't brush it off and forget it."
"I'm not asking you to forget about it, I said sorry. What more do you want?" She looked up and fixed her eyes on to mine.
"You just don't get it do you? You think that cheating is all right? Well it's not, you shouldn't be having fun with your friends knowing that your girlfriend is feeling horrible because of you."

The only time I've seen this side of India was when I met her at the start of the year. She was the schools bad girl. She was acting the same as what she acted like in September. Jack said that Rose said that India was ok. If I went to see her, she would've refused to talk or see me. She's been avoiding me for days now, so she can't blame me for getting back to my life.

"Your going to have to talk to me soon. You can't act like this forever."
"You can't tell me to talk to you. Don't speak again because I'm not going to reply." She snapped.

"Pack away your things." Miss shouted. I got my bag and packed up my bag. The bell rang and India went straight out the door.

"India, wait." I yelled. She was speed walking back to her room. I was going the same.
"India."
"India."
"Speak to me."
"Please."
She turned around and you could see her facial expression change dramatically.
"Fine. I can't do this anymore. We're done."

Authors note-
Oohhhh drama! Please comment and vote! Don't be silent! Sorry for short chapter! I might be starting a janoskians fanfic so comment and stay tuned! Follow me for updates on my books! Quote the bits that you read, it cool to see your reactions. The next part is the last part:(
-ASOH