Chapter 14

Read to the end and read authors note!
Brooklyn's POV-
"Brooklyn stop! Let me in!" She shouted. I was holding the door stopping India from getting in. We were hanging out today because we hadn't seen each other since mum and dad came to visit.

"Brook, everyone's looking, if you don't let me in I swear I'll do something I regret." I love it when she got angry.
"Fine." I opened the door and indie fell in to the room. I was on the floor laughing as India got up and looked at me.
"I'm sorry, but you've got to admit that was pretty funny." She tilted her head down.
"I said I'm sorry." We walked over to my bed and sat down.
"Do you want to talk about yesterday?" I asked.
"If you want, but don't make it the topic of every conversation we have."

"So that's why I nearly abused my step sister." She told me the story about the drama that happened yesterday.
"Yeah, I'm glad we're not actually related. Her boyfriend just sat there like he was scared of her aswell. She's like cruella de vil but more horrible." I laughed.
"I'm being serious Brooklyn, I'm actually glad she doesn't visit."
"I'd love to meet her, she sounds great."
"She'd probably try to become your girlfriend, Soph would get jealous. Speaking of Soph, have you talked to her since your date?"
"Firstly, it wasn't a proper date but she classed it as our first date and second of all, yes I spoke to her last night."

"What did you speak about then?" I don't know if she was getting jealous or she was trying to get on my nerves.
"She asked me to be her boyfriend, i agreed." I decided to date Soph because I needed to forget about my feelings for India.
"Wow."
"What is that meant to mean?"
"Nothing." She demanded.
"It obviously meant something otherwise you wouldn't of said it."
"I just think your rushing into things, one day you didn't know who she was and a couple of days later she's your girlfriend."

India's POV-
"Don't over react indie, your meant to be my friend , your meant to be happy for me. Jack is happy for me." Brook was taking my comment really seriously, it was like he was getting annoyed because I didn't agree with his 'perfect' relationship.
"I'm happy that your happy I'm just not happy that she's made you happy."
"Let's get off the subject now, I don't want to fight with you before you go to my house for dinner on Wednesday."

"What about your love life then? We always talk about me so what about you."
"I haven't got one." I replied back calmly.
"Everyone has one, I'm sure you have someone on your mind." I was so tempted to say 'your on my mind brook, I think about you all the time' but I couldn't after his just announced his relationship to me.
"Well, there is one boy that I think about, but I'm never telling anyone so don't even try Beckham."
"I'm one of your best friends, you can tell me."
"Never going to happen, if you had a crush on another girl, you wouldn't tell me. It's just the same."
"Yeah but .."
"No buts. I'm not telling you so don't waste your breath." I loved winding him up, I was never going to tell him but he would keep trying to get it out of me.

"I'm going now brook, talk later?" He nodded.
"See ya indie." As I walked out the room. Soph was standing outside.
"What were you doing in there with brookie?"
"Brookie?" I mocked.
"Nothing, we are like best friends, don't get anxious, he is still your brookie wookie." I joked as I went to my door.
"Stay away from Brooklyn." She whispered.
"And what if I don't?"
"I mean it stay away or I'll say something to him that will make him stay away." He pushed past me and walked off.

Authors POV-
Hey! Check my latest update because it's a serious one! Ooooohhhhh tension between India and Soph! What do you think of this? Will India stay away? Don't be a silent reader, please comment and vote. I'd love to find out a bit about you so comment your interests or your favourite song at the moment! I'll reply and tell you my answers to what you put about yourself!
-ASOH😂💕🌸