"God have mercy." He whispered hoarsely, and he quickly lifted his wife in his arms and walked over to the bed. Placing her on it, he removed his kilt and then within seconds he undressed his wife's trembling body and jumped on top of her. 

"Hurry Hawk, please I need you now!" Nessa called out in a husky, needy voice, and Hawk wasted no time, he positioned himself between her legs and slammed into her. 

It didn't take long for Hawks huge, powerful body to shake violently above Nessa's, as he released his seed inside her, "aaaahhhhhhhh." He cried out passionately, and dropped his head to the nape of her neck. "Wife." He said breathlessly.

"Mmmmmmmm." She answered.

"I love you." He told her.

"I know." She replied in a soft whisper, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Welcome back." 

Hawk butterfly kissed her entire face, before he lifted his head and looked into her beautiful misty eyes that sparkled with tears.

"I have never left Nessa, I have always been right here with you." He told her, before he claimed her lips again.

Later that evening, while still entangled in each other's arms, Nessa asked, "Hawk?" 

"Mmmmm?" 

"When are you going to leave me?"

"Who said anything about leaving?"

"No one." 

"Then?" 

"Then what?"

"Then why do you ask such a thing?" Hawk asked her, already feeling the guilt. 

"Because no one knows you better than me! You are leaving me, when were you planning on telling me?" She asked, with a sinking heart.

"I would never leave you if I had another choice, but you know as well as I do that our daughter needs my help!" He answered her recklessly. 

A single tear glided down Nessa's beautiful face. Yes she knew that, the time had come for him to go. She clutched on to him for dear life and Hawk's heart almost stopped beating as he waited for her to stop crying. 

"Hawk." She whispered desperately.

"Yes my heart."

"Go find our daughter and bring her back to me!" 

Hawks mouth dropped down to hers and he kissed her roughly, savagely, until she cried out in need of him. He made love to his wife all night long, worshipping every inch of her velvety skin. No man had ever loved a woman as much as Hawk loved his. 

It was this bond the two of them shared for each other that connected the golden universal chain of love, and was able to create another love child. The chances of a Druidess getting with child was zero to none, but Violet was the impossible. The chances of a Druidess getting with child a second time was a miracle. Thus, the tiny little miracle swam for dear life to connect with its mothers egg. It had a mission, to survive and be born. It was the only way to reconnect with her soulmate. 

"I was ordered to go to earth and be born!" Her soulmate had told her, angry for being the chosen one. 

"And what of me, I thought you told me you love me!" 

"You know I do!"

"Then why are you leaving me ?"

"I have no choice, I am the chosen one, come with me!" He told her in a passionate hoarse voice.

The tiny little miracle remembered the moment her soulmate left her to be born on earth and she went to the Master's to beg to be allowed to be born on earth to be with her soulmate. Each member of the heavenly council shook their head and told her tis not possible.

"Then I shall go without your blessings!" She had told them.

"You can defy us and go, it is your choice, but if you disobey us and go without our consent, there will be consequences." The wise one told her.

"What consequences?" She had asked.

"He will not recognize you on the earth plane. In fact, he will despise you because he will be Unseelie Prince of Fay and you will be a Seelie fairy. You will feel much pain and loneliness, do you still want to go to earth?" The Master asked.

"Yes, I love him, and I want to be with him!" 

The Master sighed and looked at the other's with dismay. 

"Then go, and good luck with all that you do." He told her, and watched as she eagerly disappeared into the earth plane.

"Will she succeed Master?" One of the students asked. 

"We shall wait and see, she possesses a strong will and we will watch her carefully. I think she will be a fine subject to focus on. She carries many good qualities on her and you can learn a few things by watching her. " the Master said before he turned and walked away. 

Thank you for your votes and comments.  Xoxxoxoxxoxxo