CHAPTER NINETEEN Olive's perspective

Carter had texted me saying that we should go for a swim tonight.

      "-great idea! Do you want me to invited a couple other people so it's not so awkward?-" I texted her back.

     "-thnx! Ya it would be a little awkward if it was just the three of us...-" Carter replied.

     "-Kk I will text a few friends, how about tonight at 8:15? I have to do dishes so I should be done by then-"

       "K sounds good! see ya later 'gator'-"

        I set my phone down after I had called a few people. Tonight would be a good time for Carter and Kyle to get back together. Well at least I hope they will.

       I finished the dishes and changed into my one piece minty green floral bathing suit and grabbed a towel from the closet.

      "Where are you going Hun?" My mom asked.

       "To the beach with Carter and a few friends" I said slipping on my flip flops.

      "Okay don't be too late!" She called as I shut the door and got on my bike.

     I biked to the beach which was only like a block away. Carter was the only one there yet. I hopped off my bike and jogged up to her.

     "Uhhh I'm so nervous to talk to him!" Carter sighed.

     "If he really likes you and you really like him still it will just come naturally don't worry!" I said trying to cheer her up.

      It was 20 after eight when the last person arrived which was Kyle. We had a campfire and toasted marshmallows. After everyone was finished we went swimming and I signalled to Carter that I would distract everyone while she went and talked to Kyle.