CHAPTER 40

Hey guys! How are we all?

So, The Lost Soul is coming to an end. I will be making a sequel to it, though😊
I'm sorry if all this backfill is overwhelming. A lot has been going in in the last few chapters and if it's too much, just tell me to slow down.

I don't want to go too into detail about werewolves and stuff in this book, so if you don't understand all that then there are many detailed books here on wattpad that you could take a look at. Obviously, I'll go more into it in the sequel because that's when they get their memories back and more wolf things happen.😋

This chapter isn't very exciting. Not much happens, really.

Hope you're enjoying the book so far! Comment any suggestions and please Vote and Follow me ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~

Amethyst's P.O.V

I woke up to the same nauseous feeling and groaned. The liquid filled my mouth unexpectedly, making me run into the bathroom and fall onto my knees in front of the toilet. Gripping the sides of the toilet, the watery liquid left my body.

It stopped coming but I continued to gag.

Ew.

I washed my hands and teeth. After putting on my fluffy gown, I made my way to my fathers room. I knocked three times before he told me to come in. I opened the door and couldn't see much due to the curtains being closed. My dad was still in bed, under the thick covers. I strolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. "What's up, princess?" He said in a lazy voice.

"I don't feel too well," I croaked out. He got out from under the covers and faced me. His hair was very messy, making me smile.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked, concern filled in his voice.

"I feel nauseous. Can I skip school today?" I asked him. "Yeah, of course." He replied. "Do you want to see a doctor?" He asked me. I thought about it. "No, it's okay. It will probably go away soon." I shrugged. He nodded.

"Don't go to work either, then." He said. I nodded. "I'll call them." I told him.

"Okay. Do you want me to cook up some breakfast?"

"No thanks. I don't feel like eating," I rubbed my stomach.

"Okay. Try and eat later, though." He pointed at me. I smiled and nodded

I got up from his bed and made my way back to mine but stopped mid way to the door when dad spoke. "Have you heard from Jaxon?" He asked. "Yeah. He is with a friend, like you said."

He nodded. I closed his door and went to my room. Before slipping back under my thick and warm covers, I searched my bathroom cabinet for medicine that would put me straight to sleep.

Laying in bed, I heard a distant voice, saying my name. "Amethyst," they whispered.

My eyes slowly closed. I was on the edge of falling asleep, until the voice screamed.

"Amethyst!" They said more clearly, making me jolt up in bed. I looked around the room, breathing heavily.

Oh stop being dramatic, will you?  The voice snorted.

What?

You heard me. The voice snapped back.

Wait. Nate said something about my... Wolf. I thought to myself.

Oooo. Nate. The voice cooed.

Who are you? I asked.

My name is Melody. I am your wolf. She said proudly.