CHAPTER 20

Hey guys! :)
So here is another chapter. XD
It is a little short but oh well. Aha.
Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me :)

P.S

My friend here on Wattpad has started a new book. She is an amazing writer and I'm sure some of you will love her books. Check her out ;)
Her username is - kayleerox1

Anyways, have a good day! <3

~~~~~

After Nate left, Jax came and sat next to me.
"I'm sorry." He said scratching his neck. "I'm just tired and grumpy." he said.
He was right about being tired.

His eyes were red and there were bags underneath.
His hair was messed and he smelled of coffee.

"How long have we been here?" I asked.
"You were admitted at 9:30 this morning and I got here not long after and before you ask me, it's 10:30pm right now," he said answering my next question.

A sudden realisation kicked in and I asked my next question.
"Where is dad?" I asked quietly. He looked at his hands and sighed.
"I'm sorry, Amy." He said not meeting my eyes.

I could feel tears falling down my face. I sat there, crying.
Jax looked up when he heard me sniff. "Hey, don't cry," he whispered pulling me into a hug.
"Does he know I'm here?" I asked facing him.
"I don't know. When Cassie called me, you were on the way to he hospital. I left straight away. He was asleep." he said the last part coldly.
"I called around 12:30 this afternoon but no one answered. I left a message, I don't know if he heard or not." he explained. We sat in silence.

I wiped my face clean of tears and tuned to him. "Thank you for being here," I smiled.
"It means a lot but you should go home and get some rest." I told him.
"I'm not leaving, Amy,"
"Yes. You are," I argued.
"No, I'm not."
"Yes. you are!" I yelled.
"Amy, you're going to raise your blood pressure again," he said softly.
"Then go. Come back tomorrow or something. You need to sleep."
"Fine!" He yelled in defeat. I smiled.

He picked up his coat and came over to me. "I love you. Make sure to get rest." He ordered like I was a child.
"I love you too and make sure you get some rest, too." I smiled. he laughed. he kissed my forehead and made his way to the door. He opened it and looked back. He smiled one of those big brother smiles and left.

As soon as he left the room I broke down crying. I covered my face with my hands and sobbed quietly.
How could dad not come?
Maybe he didn't know.

I laid down and tried to get some sleep. I was really tired.

I hope dad does come to see me...