CHAPTER 35

Next Morning.

Amethyst's P.O.V

I woke up to a pounding headache. My core felt as if I had been stabbed. Massaging my temples, I slowly sat up in bed. My eyes were blinded by the bright light coming through the windows. Argh! The sun. I looked next to me to find Nathan.

He was on his stomach and he wasn't facing me, but I could tell he was still asleep by the soft breaths he let out.

I laid back down, on my side, and faced him, taking in the sight of his amazingly toned body. His biceps were very toned looking and I wondered what they looked like if he flexed them. His back muscles were mouth watering.

"I can practically feel your eyes piercing through me," Nate's words made me jump a little. He chucked while turning around to face me.

He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Morning beautiful," he smiled that perfect set of white teeth.
I smiled back. "Morning," I said, our lips coming closer. We were disturbed when I heard my familiar ring tone coming from my hoodie pocket. I sighed and got out of bed, not minding that Nate could see my body.
Ain't nothing he hasn't seen before. But still, it was cold. I got the hoodie and slid it on. It was large, so it covered just about everything.

Cassie's name printed it self on my phone screen. I answered it.
"Hey Cass." I used her nickname, which I hadn't used in a while. "Don't 'Hey Cass' me! It's 9:50! Neither, you or Nate, are here, at school. I'm guessing you both are together?" She sounded like a mother. I pressed my lips together, trying not to laugh.
"I'll take that as a yes. Well, get your horny ass's out of bed and come to SCHOOL! A place of learning and building a future! Remember?" She scolded. I burst out laughing. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I wiped them away, trying to gain my breath. I heard her sigh on the other end.

"I'm s-sorry. We will be there soon." I chucked. After hanging up, I turned around to Nate. He watched me intently.

"What was that about?" He grinned. "Cassie," I held the phone up. "That explains a lot, actually." He laughed.

"Come on, we should get ready." I said, picking my clothes from the floor.
"Maybe we could have a quick shower?" He smiled widely, wriggling his brows. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I need to go home first and change." I reminded him. He sighed, defeated. I was in the middle of putting my leggings on when his hands went around my waist and he pulled me back against his broad chest.

"What's the rush?" He whispered in my ear, making his way down to my neck. He placed small kisses up to my jaw and then trailed back down, to my collarbone. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath.

He chuckled against my skin and let go. I instantly missed the warmth of his body.

Letting out a sigh, I went back to putting clothes on, as did he. After, we practically ran to my house. I hadn't been home last night so I was probably in for a lecture. "I'll just wait out here," Nate suggested, while I opened the door. I nodded and closed the door behind me. It didn't see, like anyone was home so I ran up the stairs and started getting ready. I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair. I rushed into the closet and pulled out some denim shorts and a black tight top, and paired the outfit with some black converses. I got my back pack ready with my school essentials and made my way down stairs, putting my hair up into a messy bun.

After grabbing two breakfast bars from the kitchen, I went out the front door and locked it. Nate smiled at me.
I handed him a bar. "Thanks," he said taking it. I smiled and we speed walked to school.