CHAPTER 29

Cassie's P.O.V

Amy and I were making our way to the police station. She told me about the police officer who called and too her that her dad was there for aggressive behaviour. She doesn't know exactly what happened.

We arrived to the Australian Police Station and I parked. If my mum knew I was driving, I'd be dead.

We went in and spoke the the cute guy at administration.

"Hello ladies," he smiled.

"My name is Amethyst Brown. My father was taken here because of aggressive behaviour," she said. Typical Amy.

"Okay." He said amused, typing into his computer.

"Okay. So it says he was being aggressive with the owner of a Petrol station because he got rejected to work there. According to your father, the owner was provoking him but the owner refused to that."

"Well the owner is lying," Amy shrugged.
"And how do you know that?" He crossed his arms.
"How do you people just believe the guy that got bashed without any evidence? Weren't there security cameras? Of course he is going to lie! He knows you will believe him because he is the 'victim.' My dad doesn't just bash anyone. He will do it if they deserve it. Tell your fellow police buddies that," she spat.

Go Amy!

He just stared at her like she was a crazy person.

"I'll inform the Officer who is dealing with your father," he said, dialling into the phone.

"Amethyst Brown is here. The daughter of Peter Brown," he told the other person on the line, while looking Amy down. He is not checking her out! SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!

"Okay. I'll send her through." He hung up. "Just walk down the hall and turn right," he instructed us.

"it was nice meeting you," he smiled, holding out his hand. "Yeah," she snorted and ignored him. She walked towards the hall. I was about to follow but stopped and turned around.

"She has a boyfriend!" I warned. He looked at me weirdly and went back to work.
"That's right, bitch." I laughed and followed after Amy.

~~~~~

Amethyst's P.O.V

I took the directions the guy at administration had given me, and ended up in front of a black door that had a window in it. I could see a woman talking to my father. She was laughing. Why the hell would she be laughing?!

I opened the door and walked in, crossing my hands across my chest. They both looked up at me in surprise.
The woman has big blue eyes and light brown hair that was tied up in a ponytail. My father was in jeans, a button down and a tie that had been loosened.

"What happened?" I asked them both.
"Hello, Amethyst." The woman got up, and smiled politely.
"Amy," my dad warned. He knows me. He knows I am not going to be polite.

"Why is my dad here?" I asked.
"He was aggressive with the owner of-"
"I know that, but why is he still here? Can't you just give him a fine and get over it, or something ?" I asked. I felt Cassie come next to me.

"Look honey, we have given him a fine but we just want to go over something's." She explained, with a smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"He is educated. He knows what is wrong and right,"

"I know, Amethyst. I'm just giving him a list of jobs around the area that he might be interested in."