CHAPTER 28

Hey Guuys!!!
How are we all?
So here is another chapter. There is a bit if sexual content in this, so yahs.
Don't have much to say except Vote, Comment and follow me!!
And of course, I love you all!!!

Check out my friend, she is the bomb!!
-kayleeroxs1

Amethyst's P.O.V

I pushed the door open and began walking home. I could smell rain in the air. Tonight was the double date and I was actually quite nervous.

It was going to be the first actual date Nate and I would have ever been on.

Cassie told me to dress formal. I don't have that many dresses so I have no idea what to wear.

I arrived to house and unlocked the door, walking into the warm house which smelled of air freshener.

There was a note on the kitchen bench, which read -
Dear Amy and Jax,
I will most likely still be at my interview by the time you both are back. I'll try to come home ASAP. Love you both.
-Dad

I smiled to myself. Dad was trying and that's all he could do. Jaxon is still being a dick face, unfortunately.

I went up to my room and put my bag down. I turned on my radio and coincidently, my favourite song, Worth it by Fifth Harmony, began playing. I walked into my wardrobe as I sang along.

"Just give me you, just give me you. Just give me you, that's all I want to do!" I sang, taking off my clothes, so I was left in my underwear and Bra.

"Uh huh, see me in the spotlight. Ooh I love your style. Uh huh, show me what you've got cause I don't want to waste my time!" I yelled, dancing.

"Give it to me I'm worth it!" I danced as I took off my bra.

"Oh, you are," I heard a voice behind me. I screamed and turned, holding my breasts so that the person couldn't see them.

My eyes met Nathan's blue ones and relief sprung through me.
"Oh thank God," I said, putting my  hands in my hips. His eyes wondered down me. I didn't feel sub conscience or embarrassed. He has seen everything. And, I was wearing a bright red laced thong, which Cassie had given me and I swore I would never wear it but... 

"Like what you see?" I said seductively, turning around so he could get a better look from behind. I bent down and slowly, picked up all the clothes. I heard him sigh from behind me. I smiled. I turned around to find him right in front of me. He put his hands around my waist and didn't give me a chance to do anything. He just crashed his lips onto mine.
I responded straight away by placing my hands around his neck, and tilting my head to deepen the kiss.

His tongue explored my mouth until both of ours danced together. He picked me up by my ass and closed the wardrobe door. My legs were around his waist when he pushed me against the back of the door. I could feel his boner stabbing my Vagina. I moaned.

"Nate," I whispered as he trailed kisses down my neck. I tightened my thighs around his waist when he took one hand away, placing it on my breast. "I won't drop you," he whispered. His lips met mine again, while he massaged my breast.

"Nate," I pleaded. His hand went down my stomach and rested on my vagina.

"Stop fucking teasing." I gritted through my teeth. He laughed.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. Finally.
"Here," I said reaching for it. "I'll help you,"

He gave it to me and held my thighs so that I didn't fall. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. Pulling them and his boxers down, I saw his beautiful erection. I ripped the packet open and began it slide it into his cock.
They taught us how to at school, so thankfully, I didn't look like an idiot.

After I was done, Nate's hand went to my Vagina. I felt pleasure run through me, but it wasn't enough. He ripped off my thong and didn't wait before slamming his cock into me. I yelled in both, surprise and pleasure. He looked into my eyes, concerned.

"No, keep going." I breathed. He didn't think twice before thrusting hard into me.

He held me tight against him, while my back banged against the wardrobe door, hard. His grunts were loud and sexy, while my screams and shouts for him to not stop were continuous.

"Nate. Oh my God!" I yelled.
"Come for me, baby." He said, thrusting deep and fast. I was about to. The pleasure rose and rose and before I knew it, I was coming, clawing his back and moaning. Not too long after, he joined me. He slowly put me down, while we both breathed heavily.

"Wow," I finally said. He chuckled. "Yeah." He smiled. He pecked me on the lips and then opened the door.
We stepped out, with our clothes, and changed into them. He changed back into the clothes he was wearing before, which was a black hoodie and blue denim jeans while I just got out a grey crop top and black trackies.

"I kind of don't want to go to the date tonight," I admitted.
"Then we don't have to go," he said, sitting next to me on the bed.
"We could just have a movie night at my house with Cassie and Johnny." He suggested.
"That's not a bad idea but Cassie is really excited for this. I don't want to ruin it for her, you know?" I told him.
He nodded.

"Then get ready because it's nearly 8 and we should get going." He told me. I sighed dramatically and fell into his lap. He laughed. I could never get enough of his laugh.

"I have to go home and change," he said. "Why? You look fine." I laughed.
"Cassie said Formal. If I go like this, she will kill me." he said. We laughed and I nodded, "true."

"I just came here to say hi," he smiled.
"Just to say hi, huh?" I giggled. He pecked me on the lips before saying goodbye and telling me he will be here in half an hour to pick me up.

I was picking out my clothes until I got a call.

"Hello?" I greeted.
"Hello, this is the Australian Police. Can we speak to someone who is over 18?" The woman asked me. I froze in place. "No one but me is home. What is this for?" I asked.
"We have a Mr Peter Brown here because of aggressive behaviour." She told me. My heart dropped.

What happened?

"This is his daughter. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay, when you arrive ju-" I ended the call and quickly dialled in Cassie's number.

"Heeey," she said.
"Cassie, my dad is at the police station. I need you to come and pick me up." I said. I could here my self worrying.

"Wait what?" She sounded confused.

"Just come pick me up. I'll explain on the way," I ended the call and changed into a white hoodie and leggings.

The doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs with my phone and keys. Cassie was at the door.

"Let's go," she walked to her car. We got in and made our way to the Police station.