CHAPTER 26

WARNING

SEXUAL CONTENT. Some people probably won't find it too sexual but it's my first time so bear with me XD

---------

Nathan's P.O.V

"I want you," I didn't mean to say it but I did.
"Then take me," she replied straight away.
I opened my eyes. She was looking at me with lust and intent. Why does she have to make this so hard for me?
"Take me, Nate," she whispered. I want to. I want to take you right here, right now.
"Amy." I said.
"Nate, I want you to take me. Now." She demanded. I couldn't hold myself any longer.
I crashed my lips onto hers. She gaped her mouth, asking for entrance. I decided to tease her by sliding my tongue across her lower lip. She made an impatient noise and pulled my face even closer to hers. I let my tongue roam her delicious mouth as she occasionally moaned. I drew back, breathing heavily, as did she. She didn't wait another second. Under me, she took off her black top and threw it where mine was. My eyes went down from her beautiful face to her outstanding body. I let my eyes roam over her perfect sized breasts, which were still covered in a sexy white laced bra, and her amazing soft looking stomach. She pushed me onto my back, so that she was now on top, and took off her jeans, as well as her bra and underwear.

My breath caught in my throat.

She is so beautiful. She is the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. I thought that even before I had seen her naked, but I can't began to explain how beautiful she was.

She un did my zipper and I got off the bed to help her take it off, so that I was left in my black boxers. She was sitting on her knees, on my bed. I was standing right in front of her, naked. She looked at my erect penis. Her eyes glowed with amazement. "Ho- how is it so big?" She stuttered. I laughed and shrugged. She reached towards it and grabbed it in her hand. pleasure run up my body, as I moaned. She looked Into my eyes and slowly moved her hand back and forth. I growled and moaned and made many noises as she went faster. She began to moan when I was close to my release, which made me come even faster. I closed my eyes tight and felt the pleasure run all through me. I opened my eyes to find that all my release was on her chest.

"Oh," I said, before getting some toilet paper from the bathroom and cleaning it up. I rubbed the cum away and didn't realise that I was feeling up her boobs. I could see her blushing.

Slowly I pulled back from her body, instantly feeling the warmth of her hands grasp mine and place them on to peeks of her breast. She made me grip them tight.
Her hands moved from mine, leaving them on her breasts, and made there way to my neck. She pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back, as I laid her down.

"I want you," she whispered, in between breaks. I moaned in her mouth.
I grabbed her tit and massaged it. My mouth left hers as I made my way down to her left Breast. I licked her bud and she let out a moan. I began sucking it. She arched her back, making her pussy push against my abdomen. I stopped sucking her breast and pushed my penis against her vagina, which earned a moan from the both of us.

No girl has ever made me feel like this.

~~~~~

Amethyst's P.O.V

He pushed his large erection against my already wet pussy, which made me moan. I was struggling.
"I need you you in me now," I whined. "Amethyst," he breathed.
I looked into his eyes and nodded, giving him the permission I know he wanted. Not taking his eyes off mine, he reached down below. I felt his tip near my entrance. I beckoned him to go in. His expression was hard. He seemed to be holding back. "Natha-" I was cut off when he slammed his cock inside of me. I gasped loudly. He left it in there, letting me get used to the size.
"So.. Big," I whispered. "I can pull out," he told me. I shook my head. "Keep going," I nodded.

His eyes didn't leave mine as he slowly thrusted, in and out of me. I clawed his back from both, the pain and the pleasure. His thrusts became deeper and I felt even more pleasure. "Nate," I moaned. I repeatedly said his name. I moaned, I screamed, I hit him hard, because of how he was making me feel.

He grunted loud and I think he was about to release. "Oh my God," he said while thrusting fast.
"Don't. Stop," I yelled with my eyes shut. "I won't, baby." He whispered.
I could feel my insides flutter and then the blast of pleasure ran through me. I moaned loud as he came.

He rolled over, next to me, onto his back. We both laid there, breathing heavily.
"That was... Amazing," I whispered. He got on one elbow, so that he was on his side, facing me.
"I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" He asked, concerned.
"It did at the start but it got a lot better," I smiled. He nodded.
"Amy.."
"Mmm?" I asked with my eyes closed.
"I love you." He told me. I opened my eyes, shocked. What did he just say?
"I love you so much," he laughed, a little.

I didn't know what to say.

" I... What?" I asked dazzled.