CHAPTER 27

HEY GUYS!!
How are we all???? I feel like I haven't talked to you all in AGES. Haha XD.
So here is another chapter. I'm sorry if it seems a little over the top but I'm TRYING, okay :')
If you guys have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them down in the comments.
Don't forget to Vote, Add to library If you haven't already, and follooooow meee <3
Love you all! Take care :)

Amethyst's P.O.V

It's been Two days since Nate told me he loved me. After he told me, I was stunned. I told Cassie about it but I didn't tell her about me losing my virginity. She would go skits.
I can't stop thinking about the way his eyes lost their spark and his beautiful smile was replaced with a thin line. After I didn't say it back, he got up and out his clothes on and then just went in the bathroom. He stayed in there for about 30 minutes so I just walked home.

So now, I was at school. We were all sitting around the lunch table, eating.
"So, tomorrow's Saturday!" Cassie exclaimed, trying to break the awkward silence.
"Well, that isn't surprising considering today's Friday," I replied sarcastically, while poking at my pasta.
Johnny laughed as Cassie rolled her eyes.
"Our double date." She reminded me. Oh.

"I forgot about that," I said out loud. Nate just ate his food and didn't make eye contact. It's what he has been doing for the past 2 days.

"We are still on for it, right?" Cassie asked, looking sad.
"I guess." I shrugged.

She smiled brightly.
5 minutes passed and she got up, pulling Johnny with her.

"We.. Uh, we will leave you two to chat," she smiled awkwardly and left Nate and I alone.

I ran a hand through my hair. "Nate," I said. He looked up from his food, looking at me as if nothing was wrong.
"Yeah?"
"I wanted to talk about Wednesday night.. I'm sor-"
"Don't say sorry for something that you have no control over, Amethyst. Your feelings are your feelings. You can't change them. And I don't want you to change them by force, just because you feel sorry for me." He sounded frustrated.

I felt my heart suddenly go heavy, as did my throat.
Tears threatened my eyes but I forced them back. He looked at me, but not like he always did. He wasn't looking at me like I was the only girl in the world. He looked at me like I was just another chick running after him. Annoying him.

Is it because he is done with me? Was I just a quick fuck?

I couldn't take it. I got up and ran to the toilets.

~~~~~

Nathan's P.O.V

She looked at me, hurt taking over her glowing eyes. I instantly regretted what I said.
She probably thinks I'm a dick head. But was I not allowed to be angry?
I told her I loved her. It wasn't in the heat of the moment. I know I love her.
I haven't said that to any girl, except for my mother and sisters.

She got up and ran away. I thought I should follow her but I knew she didn't like when people saw her cry. I don't want to make it worst. I put my face in my hands and sighed.

"Your little girlfriend seems to be a little upset," I heard Gabby say. I looked up at her. She was dressed in a slutty black dress that would have looked amazing on Amy but didn't look the least bit appealing on Gabby.
"What do you want?" I asked, cleaning the rubbish on the table. I went to the bin and threw it away, as she followed.

"I think you know what I want." She winked. I mentally gagged.
"Take a hint, Gabby." I sighed, walking away. "Why don't you?" She said, catching up behind me.
"I mean, Amethyst doesn't seem to give two shits about you and here you ar-"
I cut her off by turning around and grabbing her wrist, glaring at her. She laughed. "So you're not as sweet as you let off," she winked.

"That's alright. I like it rough," she said seductively, glossing the gap between us, kissing me.

What the fuck?!

I quickly pushed her away, hard. She fell to the ground. I felt guilty but she kissed me!
Everyone looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces. Gabby started crying and I felt as if I had it help her.
"I'm sorry," I admitted. "I shouldn't have pushed you. Are you alright?"

She grabbed hold of my neck, so I helped her up. She didn't seem to be wanting to let go so I just awkwardly held her waist. I could hear people whispering. Cassie walked over with a disgusted look on her face. I was about to say something but she spoke, "Amy ?" She looked behind me.

Shit.

Gabby got out of my arms and I rushed over to Amethyst.
"Amy, look it's not-"
I felt my cheek sizzle when she slapped me. I looked at her wide eyed. No one had ever slapped me before..

She walked up to Gabby, her fists balled. I didn't like the look she had on her face so I ran up in front of her.
"Amy," I warned.

"Get out of my way," she gritted through her teeth. I didn't move. I wasn't going to let her get herself suspended, or worse, expelled.

She glared at Gabby and then me before saying, "Hope you both have a splendid fucking time." She said and walked out of the school.

I ran, and tried to catch up to her. When I did, we were already outside, alone. I held her arm and turned her around so she could face me. She was crying.
"LET GO OF ME," she yelled. "I will never let go of you." I yelled back. I held her shoulders and came closer to her face.
"I will never let go of you," I repeated, more softly.

"Why did you let her kiss you?" She cried. I closed my eyes.

"Why did you help her?" She asked. I continued to hold her.

"Why do you believe that I don't love you back? Because Nate, I love you so much." She sobbed.

Relief. Happiness. That's what I felt.

"So so much," I felt her legs weakening so I held her close to me.

"I love you too," I whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry." I buried my face in her neck, breathing in her familiar scent which I couldn't get enough of.

"I'm sorry I didn't say it before. I just couldn't believe that you felt the same way." She said.

God, I felt so stupid. This whole thing, because I read her wrong.
Get up your game, Nate.