Yandere!Death the Kid (Soul Eater) - Make You Perfect

Start from the beginning

Looking up quickly, he saw her still talking quietly about something with Dr. Stein. Glancing around, nobody else was looking so he took the chance to pick up the paper and hurried back to his desk, slipping the paper into his notebook to be placed with the other when he got home.

--------

I was trying hard to pay attention in class today, since this time it was aimed at weapons like myself. I might not be the best weapon in class but I still wanted to become one that was worthy of being used by a Meister.

By the time break came, I looked down at my notes to see small circles filling what would have been blank space in-between the words. Slapping my forehead, I sighed and got up, ready to ask the teacher to explain a few things that I hadn't understood during class.

Walking down the aisle to where Dr. Stein was standing, talking already with a short black haired boy. Standing to the side, I looked out the windows and settled in for a long wait. That boy was never fast, always seeming to take forever for the simplest ideas to soak in.

In a very short amount of time, I had already become lost in my daydreams.

----

He stood watching her as she walked to the front of the class, stopping to wait for her turn with the teacher as she began gazing absently out the window, lost in thought. Seeing his chance for the day, he walked casually up to lean against the front of her desk, looking at her open notebook from the corner of his eyes.

Row upon row of messy written notes were ignored as he stared at the multitude of perfect circles and seemingly randomly placed figure 8's, each on a wonder of perfection. Never had he seen anyone else bother to make such a perfect 8 before, the top and bottom equal in size and placed to be perfectly symmetrical to each other.

Pulling back slightly, he suddenly noticed a subtle pattern to the placement of the 8's upon the page and could only stare in shock before turning to face the girl who could create such a thing. The sight of her crocked bangs however, made him cringe slightly. How... How could such an imperfect looking person create such perfect art as he had been... Collecting...

Looking again between the paper next to him and the (h/c)-haired girl, he began noticing other small details that he hadn't before. The almost perfect symmetry of her face, partially hidden by the uneven bangs. The soft looking arch of her lips when she smiled properly as she gazed at out the window, instead of that one-sided grin she gave normally. Even the way her..

Raising his hand to hide his sudden blush, he raised his eyes back up to her face before looking away, embarrassed at where his eyes had wandered. And how odd for him to think like that, when he'd never felt that way when looking at his own weapons' to check for symmetry.

Perhaps he needed to look further into the way this girl was effecting him, as well as why.

----

Well, that had been a pain. Walking back to my desk after finally talking to Dr. Stein, I felt exhausted. Who knew waiting for one boy to stop talking could be so draining... I gasped when I felt myself bump into someone, realizing I hadn't been paying attention to what was in front of me.

"I'm sorry!" I said loudly, looking up to see Kid's two-tone yellow eyes staring at me calmly.

Great, of all the people to bump into, it had to be the Headmaster's son... I was doomed. Waiting for him to say something, I was shocked when instead, I saw a faint pink appear on his face.

--------

He hadn't expected to run into her like that the other day. It was impossible to get the memory of what he had seen out of his mind. Her eyes. Her perfect (e/c) eyes had the most amazing pattern within them. Perfect tiny bubble-like circles within her eyes, just like the ones she drew.