My Soul Mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 17

Rawr! Hi guys ...

Going through some bumpy times at home and schoool so havent had much time to write xx Sorry it's not loads but it's all i can do :')

____________________

She tossed me a black vest top and acrylic blue shorts. “Better put some clothes on, shouldn’t you?” she smirked.

I hadn’t notice Damon disappear into the trees to change but when he appeared in sweats I knew he must’ve. I felt very alone suddenly. This wasn’t my territory. The people here hated me and some wanted to kill me. What would happen if they found out who I was and that Damon was my mate? Would they hurt him? Or me?

He came striding through the trees, shirtless followed by several other shirtless fit guys. He was the sexiest though, his hair, a little tousled. “Hello Sophie. Would you mind sharing with me, why the hell you are here when you hate me?” he asked his expression murderous.

“Well perhaps you would mind sharing with us why you have brought a Topaz back?! There are people here whose family have been killed by those vermin!” she snapped back, her face was also murderous. I let out a low growl. How dare she talk about my pack like that! I felt the contact of someone’s foot on my skin making me wince. From the corner of my eye, I saw Damon’s face flicker with hate but he quickly composed himself.

“Hannah, take it to phase and then take it back to the house.” She ordered disgusted.

“You are NOT alpha, Sophie! You will do what I say! She is not an ‘it’, she is a person just like you and me. I found her half dead on the road, abandoned by her pack, she deserves a little sympathy, what could a girl have done to any of your families, huh?” he snapped back, anger dominant on his face, “take HER to phase then to my room”.

I was a little shocked, abandoned? Was that really the best he could come up with? “She needs to talk to her brother, he was also abandoned.” He said sternly. I started to trot away with ‘Hannah’ who was giving me dirty glares.

“They only have three girls in that pack, that one who stays out of everything Emeile, Chloe the easy going, couldn’t give a damn girl and the sister in the alpha family. Emelie or Chloe doesn’t have any family, no brothers” one spoke up, I think the one who attacked me. Busted!

At this point I had considered sprinting for it. I had speed on my side. They would figure out who I was any minute now. it felt like the whole world was watching me as they realised that I was the sister. The sister to the alpha who gives the orders to kill off their pack.

Some started growling, other looked startled and all of them except Damon had a disgusted look on their face. Awkward moment much! “Go Hannah!” Damon snarled, “Take her away, do what I say girl!”. I had never felt so alone in the world as I disappeared into the trees. 

After about 5 minutes of walking, we stopped. “Phase, I won’t look” she grunted shooting me one more dirty look.

I shifted to my human, human me. Human Rashel. Pulling on the clothes I turned to walk again as she did. “Come on, I don’t know what special treatment the Alpha’s got planned for you, but trust me you don’t want to be here. Sister of David Thomas, hey? Yeah, I would get the hell outta here if I was you. You don’t even want to know the thoughts of some of those wolves back there, the things they would do to you…” she muttered, trailing off at the end of her sentence. Did they all hate me that much? Maybe it was easier to go? As soon as the though flashed in my head, I remembered how it felt when he wasn’t there. When we weren’t together…

I was trying to restrain the tears that were urging to escape my eyes. This could be possibly the most complicated thing I had ever done in my life. A house came into vision. It was less of a house more of a mansion. I knew the Ruby pack had a ‘pack house’ like us but it was way smaller than ours. Plus me, dad and Finn stayed in a smaller house a bit further away with the Beta family, Jared and company. They built our house when David was 16 and had his sixteenth birthday party, which trashed the house completely so dad built us a house and he looked after his mansion.

The house got closer and closer until it was close enough to touch. We entered through a glass door which revealed a very large sitting room with a flat screen TV, an unknown number of games consoles and leather couches and chairs everywhere. I imagined this wasn’t the only room like this. There was a flight of stairs in the corner of the room, which Hannah urged me to. “Up” she ordered but she had a look of sympathy on her face.

We went up the stairs and along a corridor past about 20 doors and corners then we reached a wooden oak door. She opened the door with a key and shoved me in before closing the door behind me. How lovely. I looked up through my hair to survey his room. It was big. I mean huge. A four poster king bed lay in the corner with black sheets, a plasma TV and leather beanbags everywhere, a mini fridge, well I say mini it was more family size and fully stocked. The walls were navy blue with white block stripes all over it. I was a prisoner. A prisoner to my own mate. Was this the life I wanted?

I needed sleep. I curled up on the carpeted floor and sobbed myself to sleep.

Damon POV

“You didn’t need to treat her like that Soph” I sighed once I had seen my mate leave.

“What were you thinking Damon?! A Topaz?! Do you really think she will be accepted here?” she snapped, her face shocked.

“Tasha was, so will she.” I stated in the alpha voice, ending the conversation. No-one would dare to talk back now.

“Tasha wasn’t the sister of their alpha” someone muttered. My ears pricked up to search for the source of the comment. They fell back to a young wolf. One I didn’t recognise too well. New recruits. How lovely. I lunged out to the boy. He was maybe 17 with black floppy hair and about 6” tall. I was taller at 6” 8. 

My hands closed around his neck and the boy began to splutter under my strength. Of course that would be what every single wolf in my pack would be thinking right now.  I tried to reach out in my mind to my enemy. To Finn. He could take Rashel away. It was better that way. At least for everyone else. No confusion, just sadness. Emptiness.

This wasn’t right. I was Alpha. Protector of my pack. I shouldn’t hurt them over a girl. A silly girl. That was how I should be thinking. She was just a girl. Like all the others. There couldn’t be anything different about her to all the others. I tried willing the information into my brain. But it just wouldn’t fit. It was like trying to find a place to squash something in when there was no space.

She was my life.

It was that plain and simple to me. Why couldn’t everyone else see it? I became wary of reality again and saw my hands still clutched around the boy’s neck who was close to unconsciousness. I let him go in one swift movement and he began coughing to the floor. His friend came to his aid patting him heavily on the back.

“What happened Damon? Who is she?” Sophie asked, a bit softer. Her face was identical to everyone else’s pure confusion. I couldn’t answer that question. Not with a good answer at least.

“She is no-one. She will be gone by tonight. No-one. She is not to be spoken to and not to be interacted with. She IS  one of them and always will be. I will talk to her and then tonight she will be dealt with” I said sternly, this couldn’t be. Not anymore. In the crowd, I spotted my beta. Aliaster. His face was sad. Like he knew exactly what was going on. Behind him was Tasha with tears in her eyes.

He shook his head at me, a look of disgust creeping onto his face as he took Tasha by the hand and walked off into the trees.

I had no plan anymore. I knew only one thing.

I was chasing after something I couldn’t have.

________________

There we go xx 

Upload soon :) !

VOTE FAN COMMENT 

Love Martha xx