My Soul Mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 12

Hey there! Sorry for the long wait, I have been having not much time to write recently but I will keep uploading when I can don't worry! So there was a bit of a cliffy at the end of the last chappie ;) So the answers are here... now... today!

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN COS WE GOT ONTO THE WHATS HOT LIST THE OTHER DAY AND NOW WE AREN'T!!! sad times!! :(

____________________

Damon POV

Was that even her? It couldn’t be her, she had gone. She wasn’t coming back. Not anymore. Maybe she had a twin sister I never knew about? No, I knew everything about that family. The members and how old they all were. Well I knew about the guys, not the girls.

David Thomas: aged 21, alpha of the topaz pack, has a twin brother called Finn and a nineteen year old sister, whose name was unknown, he is arrogant but a caring and respected leader however his sister and brother used to be very close to him but are now not, mother deceased due to attack from the ruby pack.

Finn Thomas: aged 21, member of the Topaz pack, has a twin brother called David and a nineteen year old sister whose name was unknown, was born 1 minute and 23 seconds after his twin who is not identical, never became a wolf of high status, very close to sister but distant from his twin, mother deceased due to attack by the ruby pack

Patrick Thomas: aged 45, ex-alpha of the topaz pack, has two twin sons who are 21 and a 19 year old daughter, mated to Francesca Thomas who is recently deceased due to an attack by the ruby pack, David (his son) is the alpha of the topaz pack however spies tell us he is rude and arrogant

Rashel Thomas: aged 19, the most amazing, sexy girl in the whole world, mated to Damon Falford aged 21.

Was it even her? She couldn’t be here? Surely her brothers would stop her from meeting me? Her brown hair was tangled with small twigs and leaves caught in locks of it. She still looked great though. It was kinda obvious that she had ran in wolf form, why would she be covered in mud stains and leaves if not?

“Rashel?” I asked wanting to know if it really was her, if she did come back? I was so confused. It couldn’t be her. A small smile crossed her face.

“Damon” she replied simply, but just that word had so much meaning. The relief was dominant in her voice, it was her! She had come back! How? When? And why did she look like she had been dragged through the forest? Not that I didn’t like it but that would be how it looked to other people.

“Rashel? Is that you?” a new voice asked, it was David. Damn him! Ruin a perfectly innocent moment like this but opening his big gob! He knew of course, that Rashel was my mate. We had talked about it last night. He had said he knew as soon as we saw each other, right from the start. Hell, was I that easy to read? I asked him what he meant and he just said it was the twinkle both of you had as soon as you saw each other like two stars, he had said.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s me.” She replied not moving her gaze from me. How I had missed her eyes. She sounded a little stressed. Time to call upon my alpha-ness.

“Go, all of you, I am sure that Rashel will talk to you later” just saying her name sent tingles of excitement through my body, she was here! I had to hold my feet down to stop myself from jumping up and down in joy.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw David wink at me. Poor mate-less sod. I felt all their presence drain from the room followed by a succession of closing doors.

She sprinted, wolf-speed, towards me and into my arms. This was how it was supposed to be. Me and her together. Her hands tangled into my hair, pulling lightly on the tufts of hair. Somewhere in this exchange my lips found hers. Her lips were so soft and warm. I began to nip and pull at her bottom lip eagerly. The kiss was powerful, passionate and both me and her returned with so much need. Her lips parted allowing my tongue to slide into her mouth. She tasted so good, like chocolate and vanilla and something else that I couldn’t quite place. A small moan escaped her lips, god that turned me on so much.