The Party

So I'm going to try to finish this book before school since my summer job is over. Wish me luck!!!!-Azhani

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lucy P.O.V.

I woke up extremely tired. Not only because I had just completed my second trimester but also because tomorrow was my wedding. Natsu wanted to wait until gave birth but I insisted. After all I'm one determined girl. I finished all the preparations and everything that needed to be done with help from the girls of Fairytail and attempts from Natsu. Everything was perfect. I got out the bed and did my morning routines and ate some breakfast. With everything done I went back to bed to catch up on some beauty sleep.

*Time skip*

I woke up to the sound of the door knocking. "Mmmmmm Natsu get the dooooor." I said groggily. He sighed and got up. He opened the door to reveal all the girls from fairytail. "Uh Luce it's for you." He said as I got up to see what was happening. "Lu-chan were going to the spa for your bachelorette party. After all this hard work you need some rest and relaxation!" She squealed. I barely got dressed before I got dragged out the door.

Natsu P.O.V.

Luce left and I was alone. I went to the couch to lounge around and eat. As soon as I sat down the doorbell rang again. I got up and opened it and all the guys from fairytail were there including Jellal. "Come on Tabasco Idiot were having your bachelor party now." Gray said uninterested. "But I don't wanna! Why do I have to go? You don't need me right?" I said trying to squirm out of doing this. Everyone sweat dropped. "It's your bachelor party of course we need you Flame Brain." said Gajeel. They dragged me out of the house without another word.

Lucy P.O.V.

I looked around at the gorgeous spa/salon. Everything was blindingly white with hints of other colors here and there. I changed into a robe with the rest of the girls. We decided to split into groups and decided to eat at a nice restaurant later. I immediately went to the massages with Levy, Erza and Juvia. They felt great!! The relaxation I felt is true magic. After that we went to get facials and mani-pedi's although I was a little sad that I couldn't get any heat treatments this day was amazing.

Meanwhile

Natsu P.O.V.

The guys took me to a steak restaurant. I ate my fill which was a lot. The manager got mad at us because we ate his whole supply. He chased us out and we decided to hit up a bar. We played drunken darts. I burped and accidentally set the bar on fire. That manager also chased us out. I don't know why he was so mad. It's not my fault that his bar caught on fire or that alcohol was so flammable. After that it was really late and the guys and I went home. I drowsily got in the bed and slept. I had a big day tomorrow.

Lucy P.O.V.

I got home and Natsu was passed out on the floor next to the bed. He must have fell asleep on the bed and rolled off. I sighed and placed a cover over him and kissed his forehead. I got in the bed and saw him smile in his sleep. He must be dreaming about food. I have to get to bed. After all I had a big day tomorrow.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥