Fairytail

The lemon will be in the next couple chapters. So prepare yourselves. Wednesday was my last day of school so you know what that means....MORE UPDATING!!!!!!!!!! Also thank you guys for even reading my story! I love you all! -Azhani

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Natsu P.O.V.

Happy and I started heading back to the castle. I couldn't wait to see Lucy again. I walked into the castle to see Lucy writing something."Whatcha writin Luce?" I asked lending over her shoulder. "KYAAAAAAA!!!! Don't sneak up on me like that you idiot!" She srceamed as she Lucy kicked me in the face. "Owwwwwwwwww! I just wanted to know what you were writing." "If you must know I was writing a story about a scary, but strong female warrior." Why does that sound so familiar? Hmmmm..strong..and scary. Oh I know! "Y'know that sounds a lot like Erza." "Who's that?" "Wait I haven't taken you to Fairytail yet! We have to go now! Everyone has to meet you plus I owe that ice stripper a beating. Come on, let's go to Magnolia!"

Lucy P.O.V.

Natsu grabbed my hand and rushed me outside. "Hey wait! First I have to change and take a bath. I'm not going anywhere in a dress as extravagant as this. Plus you forgot Happy." Natsu then released my hand. "Oh yeah." I went back to the castle and proceeded to do everything I said I was going to . I bathed fir twenty minutes. It would have been longer I'd I wasn't planning on going somewhere. I put on a white top with blue cross, a black skirt and thigh high boots. I then attached my keys and the whip that Virgo gave me to my belt. "Okay Natsu I'm ready!" I yelled through the halls. Natsu,Happy and I started walking to wherever this Fairytail was. If Fairytail is in Magnolia then why are we walking? That place is pretty far from here. "Ummm....Natsu?" "Yea." "If Fairytail is in Magnolia shouldn't we be taking a train." *silence* I looked at Natsu's face to see it had turned white then to a purple and then to a sickly green color."Please don't make go on a train Luce please!!" "Natsu calm down it's just a train. It's too far to walk and I wanna see this Fairytail." He groaned as we walked to the train station. What's his problem anyway?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
As soon as we got on the train Natsu started to moan and groan. He looked like he was trying to hold in a bunch of barf. I kept staring at him. Happy seemed to notice. "Natsu's always been like this. Whenever we get on a train or any other vehicle he gets severe motion sickness." Happy explained. "Luuuuusssshhhheeeee." Natsu groaned. I sighed as I put his head on my lap and began to play with his pink spikes of hair. He seemed to calm down a little after that. After a while we finally got to Magnolia. As soon as the train stopped Natsu ran out. "*inhales* Ahhhh fresh air finally! Let's go Luce!" He started running and I was sprinting trying to keep up with him. As soon as we stopped running I saw this big magnificent building. So this is Fairytail huh? It's beautiful. I walked in the doors to see so many different faces. Everyone turned to look at me, Natsu, and Happy. "Natsu's back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Some random person yelled. The guild bursted into a fit of cheers and happiness. A short old man with white hair stood on top of the bar and started speaking. "Listen up brats! One of my children has finally returned back to us. This calls for a celebration!" The guild again started cheering and partying and drinking to their hearts desire. Natsu had disappeared into the crowd so I decided to walk up to the bar and start talking to a nice lady. She had sparkling blue eyes and long white hair. "Hi! My name's Mirajane, but most people call me Mira. I haven't seen you around here. What's your name?" She said sing-songy. "Well my name's Lucy. I'm new here I don't know anyone, but Natsu and Happy of course." She stared at me for a second then began to smile. This wasn't an ordinary smile though. It was kind of sinister like she was planning something. "You must be the girl that turned Natsu back to normal! The curse said only true love's kiss. *gasp* You're Natsu's mate! Have you guys mated yet?!" After she saw my very confused face she stopped. "Anyhow welcome to Fairytail. If you need anything I'm happy to help." She said with smile. "Ummm....actually can you introduce me to everyone." I asked humbly. "Sure! We'll the one using Ice magic to fight Natsu is Gray. The one bashing their heads together is Erza. The one stalking them is Juvia. The people over there are Levy, Gajeel, and Pantherlily. The people that Happy are with are Wendy and Carla. The poeple having a drinking contest are Cana and Master Makarov. And my siblings over there are Lisanna and Elfman. Everybody else is out on missions. You'll eventually meet them. You are joining the guild right? You are a wizard?" Mirajane inquired. "I guess so." "Great where and what color do you want your mark?" "On my hand in pink please!" I was suddenly excited when I got my mark I immediately went to show Natsu. 

Natsu P.O.V.

I was fighting that frozen prick when my head started to hurt. Oh great! The side effects of not mating is beginning to effect me. I need to mate and mark Lucy...fast. "Natsu! Natsu! Look I got my guild mark!" Lucy yelled as she showed me her hand. I looked away for a second as one of Gray's ice blast. "You should pay more attention Flame Brain!" Gray yelled at me. "Oh shut up will ya?" I retorted. "Anyway that's great Lucy. Let's go back to the castle now." "Awww but why Natsu? I still haven't met everyone yet." Lucy said with a pout. She's so cute when she pouts. " We'll come back later I promise." I said assuredly.  "Okay." 

*Time Skip*

We went to the train station. "Y'know Luce on second thought let's just go back to the guild." Lucy sighed as she rolled her eyes.

!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!

So guys that chapter was soooo long! It was over 1000 words! How'd you like it? - Azhani